💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 3 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think Billie Dean said that if that kind of conception takes place, it brings fourth the anti-christ, and we know that 

Hide contents

Tate and Vivian's

child already took that role. :wacko:

Ok now that i'm thinking the psychic said she died in the late 1500s so it's more likely she's like the other ones  

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, gagu said:

Ok now that i'm thinking the psychic said she died in the late 1500s so it's more likely she's like the other ones  

I'm hoping she used to be a normal girl but the colonists did something bad to her, al a Silent Hill's Alessa, and now she's the big bad and is getting her revenge on the colonists.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐱𝐎𝐍𝐱𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
18 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Honestly good question. Like I'm so ****ing confused.

I think he's the interviewer. Although I question why he died his hair red. Maybe that's just how they wanted to portray him? That or he's going to be in the family history of the Mott's since Gloria has red hair as well. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, androiduser said:

what do you mean?

It means that most likely the "twist" Ryan Murphy is hinting at will find the actors during the interview show to get haunted by the colony assuming they are filming near location of when this happened. So episodes 6-9 will bring about the interview format being change into the actual events that are being reenacting, happening to the set of the docuseries. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I feel as though while other seasons of AHS that were 13 episodes having more than one plot/sub-stories - I'm intrigued how this season is so short (even the actual episode length) and the plot seems to have a lot of depth to it. The next two episodes should conclude the docuseries part and begin the other story in which the docuseries gets haunted. Still, I hope there is a two-hour finale so everything isn't rushed. This has the potential to be the best season yet. 

thatfoxyfeeling
2 hours ago, androiduser said:

what do you mean?

I mean as in the actors playing the narrators will come into contact with the actors reanacting the events that took place. 

androiduser
1 hour ago, JamesFox said:

I mean as in the actors playing the narrators will come into contact with the actors reanacting the events that took place. 

sounds like an interesting idea, but the narrators and actor would have to be in the same place for that, and shooting at the same time, and these tings are usually done separately, but of course it's possible

Watched the episode

Bates is amazing, Gagz was quite good but.....men masturbating to a sex scene? Like, where the **** did they come from, it made no sense

Excited for next week tho

thatfoxyfeeling
27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

sounds like an interesting idea, but the narrators and actor would have to be in the same place for that, and shooting at the same time, and these tings are usually done separately, but of course it's possible

The third episode has hinted that this is going to happen because Lee broke the fouth wall and we got to see the set for the documentary. We also heard Evan Peters who is the interviewer so obviously we'll get to see him soon.

I love the magic and witchcraft side of AHS. Even better that Gaga is pretty much a witch doctor. Wonder if we'll end up seeing any of the Coven characters. 

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

I love the magic and witchcraft side of AHS. Even better that Gaga is pretty much a witch doctor. Wonder if we'll end up seeing any of the Coven characters. 

The only ones that are still alive are Cordilia and Zoe tho lol 

Glittertinks

Watched the episode tonight and all this background story about the Roanoke colony is building up tension. But I still need more, my curiosity is killin' me  :giveup:

Also Gaga gave me the creeps at the end of the episode - that's my girl :diane:

• 2 weeks later...
AgusPop
On 29/9/2016 at 0:00 PM, JourneyToAvalon said:

:awkney: This is why I shouldn't watch it with my mom.

Just when I thought there wouldn't be any R-rated scenes.. :sweat: there were only 3 minutes to go.

Why, gagz, why.

I should have paused it when I saw the two guys masturbating. :awkney: :awkney: 

So glad my mom said nothing about it.

Did you see Hotel? :toofunny:

avalon x
6 hours ago, AgusPop said:

Did you see Hotel? :toofunny:

Not with my mom, thank god.

What's with Gaga and an*L. :awkney: All those sex scenes were so unnecessary. 

I'm so grateful that Ryan toned it down so much for S06.

Archived