💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Very strange thing i noticed about Roanoke...

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

The season is the first to not feature opening credits. We know that. Despite Kali uchis confirming that she would be singing in the opening credits (She sings the Sycamore song used in the teasers) 

But we still have the closing credits.

Each season has different AUDIO in the opening and closing credits. They make adjustments etc. Listen to them, they're all different. But one very strange thing i noticed about this seasons closing credits is that...the audio is the exact same as what's used in Hotel. Why would they do that? Every single season has different audio so why does this season use the exact same as the previous one? Maybe it has something to do with the "big twist" that Ryan has planned in Ep 6. I know this may not be a 'huge discovery' but it's still odd... 

Edit : Here's the Hotel opening credits/main title sequence. Its got the same 'violin' audio as the Roanoke closing credits 

Here's the Roanoke closing credits. Pretty much exactly the same 

Here's every seasons opening audio to compare. 

Kii in the Hous
1 minute ago, antpats2 said:

The season is the first to not feature opening credits. We know that. Despite Kali uchis confirming that she would be singing in the opening credits (She sings the Sycamore song used in the teasers) 

But we still have the closing credits.

Each season has different AUDIO in the opening and closing credits. They make adjustments etc. Listen to them, they're all different. But one very strange thing i noticed about this seasons closing credits is that...the audio is the exact same as what's used in Hotel. Why would they do that? Every single season has different audio so why does this season use the exact same as the previous one? Maybe it has something to do with the "big twist" that Ryan has planned in Ep 6. I know this may not be a 'huge discovery' but it's still odd...

flop little detective 

Bradley

I was just paying attention to the music of the closing credits, it's not reminiscent of Hotel at all? I don't think they are the same audio, I believe the music was adjusted to fit Roanoke and never used before. Let me go confirm it.

EDIT: Yes, this is NOT the music they used for Hotel. Go listen to them again?

There is an opening, the opening of "My Roanoke Nightmare" documentary.. the one with the tree.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

antpats2
7 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I was just paying attention to the music of the closing credits, it's not reminiscent of Hotel at all? I don't think they are the same audio, I believe the music was adjusted to fit Roanoke and never used before. Let me go confirm it.

EDIT: Yes, this is NOT the music they used for Hotel. Go listen to them again?

Check the OP. I updated it with videos/proof 

antpats2
3 minutes ago, River said:

There is an opening, the opening of "My Roanoke Nightmare" documentary.. the one with the tree.

That's literally just on the screen for 3 seconds with the "AMERICAN HORROR STORY" thing. It's not an actual opening sequence like all the previous seasons have (check the OP)  

bionic

I guess that if the predictions that

Spoiler

the re-enactment will turn out to be the 'real' horror (or whatever) is the big twist

then we'll get full credits before the season ends

buy bionic

Shipper

We might see it in later episodes?

The whole storytelling theme of this season is the documentary type presentation --as if it was being told by an actual person who experienced the story. Maybe the reason they dont want that opening credits is to actually give it some more of the - this is a true story- feel instead of a made up horror story. 

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

Illuminati

The fact that they use season 5 soundtrack at the end of season 6 episodes is weird, you'd think they would go back to using the original track from first three seasons if they chose not to come up with a new one. 

The opening credits are probably gone because of how different this season is. It wouldn't fit the mockumentary theme they chose to go with.

6 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

That's literally just on the screen for 3 seconds with the "AMERICAN HORROR STORY" thing. It's not an actual opening sequence like all the previous seasons have (check the OP)  

Yeah I read it, the main of this season is the documentary one.

Maybe after ep. 6 we will see the usual main opening like in previous seasons because probably they will stop with the documentary.. I think now it's just a an introduction for the season and after ep 6 it actually will start..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I guess that if the predictions that

Hide contents

the re-enactment will turn out to be the 'real' horror (or whatever) is the big twist

then we'll get full credits before the season ends

1 minute ago, River said:

Yeah I read it, the main of this season is the documentary one.

Maybe after ep. 6 we will see the usual main opening like in previous seasons because probably they will stop with the documentary.. I think now it's just a an introduction for the season and after ep 6 it actually will start..

seems a bit pointless to have it for the last 4 episodes, idk. i feel like the plot twist isn't gonna be as major as some of us expect lol.

Archived