💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga having the same hair as you

Oriane

Featured Posts

Something that crossed my mind the other day...

Gaga had plenty of wigs, hair colors, haircuts etc. Among all these types of hair that she had, did she ever have something that looked like your own haircut/hair color ?

Her Venus wig (or should I say wigs because there were a lot of different models) reminded me a lot of my own hair. It's not as big but it's long and thick.

25765.jpg

But the time her hair looked like mine the most was a few days ago, in the season 6 of AHS ! It's almost exactly the same, the length, texture, color... I guess I already know how to dress for Halloween.

lady-gaga-ahs.jpg.05e4a9443dfae614aa34f3

What about you ? I guess this topic will mainly concern girls but who knows, maybe she already had the same hair as some boys here too ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She wore brunette wigs (and was a natural brunette :sis:)when I was a natural brunette, she wore black wigs when my hair was black and now I need her to wear ginger wigs while I'm ginger :madge: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SilkSpectre0

Our natural hair is very similar but I never have my hair natural. I have found myself inspired by a lot of her wigs for my own hair though. You're so lucky to have hair similar to her Venus hair it's one of my faaaavourite of her wigs

7 minutes ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

Our natural hair is very similar but I never have my hair natural. I have found myself inspired by a lot of her wigs for my own hair though. You're so lucky to have hair similar to her Venus hair it's one of my faaaavourite of her wigs

So which wigs were you inspired by ?

Yes, well like I said it's not that huge but yes, it felt weird when she had this wig because it was as if I was seeing myself... I remember one of the pictures even reminded me of my mom.

The short black hair she wore in the Applause video when she's coming out of the hat and dodges the knife or something, but you know... not as messy.

SilkSpectre0
8 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

So which wigs were you inspired by ?

Yes, well like I said it's not that huge but yes, it felt weird when she had this wig because it was as if I was seeing myself... I remember one of the pictures even reminded me of my mom.

I've copied her teal hair, her cruella blond and black from BTW era  and her lavender. There's so many more that I wish I could replicate though. I'm so in love with every time she does a grey or silver 

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She's never worn black curls with green tips :giveup:

So no :giveup:

She did with ginger/orange tips though, I wish she did this more often and with different colors, I found it beautiful.

3103-12-2-14-lady-gaga-edited.jpg

Unless Gaga has a high top fade, it aint gonna happen :laughga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

xoxo cupcakke

If Gaga ever got a two on the sides with a little bit off the top, then parts her hair to the right, that would be the day :poot:

Archived