💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Forbes: Halsey could be the next major pop star

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Who Is Halsey, The Woman With The No. 1 Song In The Country?

The current FORBES 30 Under 30 member appeals to younger crowds with her funky style, sometimes brightly-hued hair, and even with her name, which comes from the subway stop in Brooklyn where she once lived.Her part on “Closer” has given the singer her first true hit, though she seems like the kind of act that would have made it one way or another.The song, which was powerful enough to debut within the top ten just two weeks back, sees Halsey breaking into the region for the first time in her somewhat short career.

Despite not taking over radio or the charts in the same way that some of her peers have, the business of Halsey seems to be big, and one that’s growing all the time. Last year, during her Badlands tour, she was able to sell out Madison Square Garden, which is something that even some artists with a catalog of hits still can’t manage. She has hit capacity at venues across the country, and she has been able to successfully tour around the world, all on an album that didn’t have a true “radio hit.”

Now that she has made it to the top spot on the singles tally, there is no telling what is next for Halsey. This latest accomplishment comes at what may turn out to be a perfect time, as it has been a while since her album dropped, and new music might be right on the horizon. Now that her name is in the highest region on the Billboard charts, she would be smart to do her best to take advantage of this opportunity and release something new in the coming months. If she plays her cards right, she could become the next major pop star…though that might have been in her future with or without her Chainsmokers collaboration.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2016/08/23/who-is-halsey-the-woman-with-the-no-1-song-in-the-country/#5217b1666878

So sistrens, why does it seem that GGD continues to lose? Is Halsey's talent just simply too much for the rest of the poor girls to handle?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Americana was my secret bop from the GP but oh well. So long my secret artist/singer that I kept to myself.

Gaga Monster

I am not a fan of her new music, but I respect her after hearing about her miscarriage on tour and still performing.  She seems great and nice.

GGD Presidential Elections

Yo GagaGaga

I see her as another Lana Del Ray, she has a huge fanbase online but is more well known in the public eye than Marina or Melanie

GloZell Green

She got lucky because hitmakers hired her for vocals on their song :rip: I'll bookmark this and bring it up when her next solo single fails to enter Top 40.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived