💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Next Pixar Sequel?

DiscoHeaven23

Pixar Sequel  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pixar movie should have a sequel next?

• A Bug's Life
    • Ratatouille
    • Wall-E
    • Up
    • Brave
    • Inside Out
    • The Good Dinosaur

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

If you could pick a Pixar movie that hasn't had a sequel, to have a sequel made next, which movie would it be for? (The Incredibles 2 is already happening)

tumblr_m9xo2mdRsd1qd9pyoo1_500.gif

tumblr_lt9e1zPjU01qm6oc3o1_500.gif

J7cmeGb.gif

tumblr_m43rv6qOeK1r7ozr1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mya8k0bCC41siw2ujo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Good-Dinosaur-Arlo-Spot-Fireflies.gif

ryhanna

I don't want a sequel for any of those :( I want to see Pixar continue to create new, beautiful worlds 

Versace

Pixar tends to make sequels for movies they feel that have a story that is not yet told and I feel A Bug's Life can go in many directions, I also think Inside Out can go places. Pixar confirmed that after the Incredibles 2 there won't be a sequel in a very long time. Tbh it's kinda sad that Cars even got a second movie and Toy Story 4 are you kidding me, the story surely ended with the third one. The synopsis for Toy Story 4 is this romantic adventure where woody sets out to find his lost love Bo Beep, sounds not so promising.

Kermit

As Pixar has vouched. I don't necessarily require them of any story line follow ups. It's nice to see new projects, other than continuing old flavors. They've been at Toy Story, since '95 and they're still working on the 4th and final one. I'd rather them explore other subjects.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

TimisaMonster

I wanna see a Wall-E sequel as it relates more to our current global situation and how the story continues with Wall-E, humans, and the Earth.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sizzily

If it had to happen, Wall-E, but I would rather them not:laughga: Happy about The Incredibles 2 tho

One Banned Boi

Gagaplayer315

I've only seen the first four and I don't really think there could be a good continuation for them

Only A Bug's Life and Inside Out really warrant one – and I still wouldn't want to see sequels made instead of new pictures. 

Versace
2 minutes ago, Indyl said:

Only A Bug's Life and Inside Out really warrant one – and I still wouldn't want to see sequels made instead of new pictures. 

I Agree

FrankGutz

i loved Ratatouille, so i need a new one :diane:

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

Anderson123

I hope they stop the sequel trend that they have going on, unless it's a REALLY good one like Toy Story 3.

Inside Out was such an amazing new movie that made me fall in love with Pixar all over again, and I'd love to see a sequel in the future, seems like it has enough material for it. Wall E is a movie that I have in my heart as one of my favorite ones but I don't see what they'd do a sequel about.

Haroon

I feel like Inside Out has the biggest concepts going on to make a sequel from and still be totally different and fresh :huh: 

Archived