đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New DWUW Leaks

gagzus

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

They are reliable they have lots of unleaked images, videos and other stuff like soundboard audio, raw audio from the MB interludes both 1.0 and 2.0 and these are most likely from the 4K unreleased BitTorrent pack

The TMZ stuff comes from some 2013 BitTorrent press release (wich isn't available ofc) Thats where the + Bonus performance with fans stills come from, and the TMZ "timecoded" footage its from the BTS part of the bundle

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
1 minute ago, mister max said:

DID SOMEONE SAVE THEM?

Yes edited the OP

Kermit

:wtfga: and there's nothing to see.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

gagzus
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

The TMZ stuff comes from some 2013 BitTorrent press release (wich isn't available ofc) Thats where the + Bonus performance with fans stills come from, and the TMZ "timecoded" footage its from the BTS part of the bundle

To me this proves TMZ lied since they said it was an ad for rape yet they didn't have the video at all

JustifyMyLove
Just now, gagzus said:

To me this proves TMZ lied since they said it was an ad for rape yet they didn't have the video at all

It isnt a ad for rape, it was obvious she didnt release it bc she had no time for planning the video how she wanted to be and then wasnt happy w how it turned out 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

4 minutes ago, mister max said:

DID SOMEONE SAVE THEM?

4 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Why can't I see anything. 

13701247_776884859081026_873248174787496

gagzus
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

It isnt a ad for rape, it was obvious she didnt release it bc she had no time for planning the video how she wanted to be and then wasnt happy w how it turned out 

Tbh I could tell TMZ was lying I thought this the whole time, if it leaks now at least we know it won't ruin her it'll just probably be a messy video with a lot of product placement (although I doubt it'll leak for at least a good 5 more years tbh if at all)

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Whis said:

13701247_776884859081026_873248174787496

Slightly disappointed lol. But better than nothing. :staymad:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

mister max

uGPylYM.pngyMRLKtB.png

they also posted this, not sure if related...

EGyGYnY.png

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

JustifyMyLove
Just now, gagzus said:

I thought this the whole time, if it leaks now at least we know it won't ruin her it'll just probably be a messy video with a lot of product placement (although I doubt it'll leak for at least a good 5 more years tbh if at all)

Yes, thats one of the reasons why the press release was found (product placement)

Julia Volkova #1 stan

gagzus
Just now, mister max said:

uGPylYM.pngyMRLKtB.png

they also posted this, not sure if related...

EGyGYnY.png

It was the link to the images on Facebook that's all

Archived