💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG Most Likely Did a Video/Photoshoot Today

seashellartfunk

Featured Posts

seashellartfunk

Considering that Gaga left her place looking natural without any makeup and her hair pulled back, one of the fans on PopJustice's LG forum assumed she was heading to a video/photoshoot in NYC and Mindtrappa (Chris) hinted a positive answer by liking the question. This would mean nothing if he also didn't pretty much confirm it by adding "Leaving her apartment. Busy day ahead."

CoOTHhPWYAAW05f.jpg

I think it's pretty much obvious things are starting to hook up and after all those ticks, BOOM is waiting for us right behind the corner. :stalkga:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dannydevito

slay with that brooklyn-inspired c3c photoshoot qween :firega:

DiscoHeaven23

I heard an ad on the radio today for her new video

Spoiler

just kidding. :derpga: not about to start another mess again :toofunny:

JbGaga

Its really fking hot here.... like 100 degrees. So yea it could be because of that :icega:

weed

It's almost hard for me to actually think that Gaga is releasing new material and having a new era lol

Like is this really happening? Finally?

Kermit
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I heard an ad on the radio today for her new video

Reveal hidden contents

just kidding. :derpga: not about to start another mess again :toofunny:

:air: SHARKEISHA, NO.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

KURUSHITOVSKA

Well I can't wait anymore bitch, come on.

Btw I'm actually happy that she hasn't announced yet because we know that when she announces her thing, Katy will announce hers right after.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JustAnotherDay

If she is doing something she's wearing a wig, she would never do a video/photo shoot with those roots :gaycat:

was NickARTPOP

SpookyKid

inb4 "Good news Monsters! My new dog clothing line is finally being released, just finished taking photos of Asia, We will promote it by doing a world tour for 2 years, no new music until then, bye":sis:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

elijahfan

Can someone remind me again how Mindtrappa is of any relevance?? I know we're supposed to believe him, but I don't remember why :toofunny:

JustifyMyLove
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

If she is doing something she's wearing a wig, she would never do a video/photo shoot with those roots :gaycat:

When she did V99 Klein photoshoot she was wearing those glasses w her hair pulled back and wearing no makeup like today, then on set, they put the makeup on her + wigs changed outfit etc

if mindtrappa liked it its bc it was some photoshoot for something, I doubt it was video, + now when she posted that DNC pic she is looking more beautiful and I'm not sure, but seems she is wearing more noticeable makeup than when she went outside her NYC apartment

Julia Volkova #1 stan

donutellha

I see.

Finishing that C3C Photoshoot.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

seashellartfunk
8 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Can someone remind me again how Mindtrappa is of any relevance?? I know we're supposed to believe him, but I don't remember why :toofunny:

He's had connections with people who work with her for years now.

Archived