💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Daily and PropaGaga are joining forces!

PropaGaga

Featured Posts

PropaGaga

Hey guys!

We are looking for fans who are passionate and can think/write outside of the box to join me and GagaDaily as we join forces for the new PropaGaga. The plan is to break out of the usual news and candids format and create something more organic and personal. One way to describe it without giving away too much would be almost like an interactive fanzine; something positive that drives discussion within the fanbase. This has been a dream of mine since I moved over from Lady-Gaga.net to the Propagaga.com domain in 2011, and I think we're in a place where something like this could truly thrive. I approached @Admin about this back in January, and he shared the same sentiments and agreed that we should collaborate on what is sure to be an ambitious and fulfilling project for everyone involved.

We don't want to restrict ourselves when it comes to the frequency of our posts and choose to publish content when we have something to say or share. Quality over quantity is the idea. Check out the piece we launched in June if you'd like a clearer picture of what I mean.

Feel free to ask anything you may be curious about below and I'll answer. Everyone is welcome to join. Thanks!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

Yaaaaaas i am all about positivity! You guys have my full support :woohoo:

Give your love to me

Kermit
4 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Hey guys!

We are looking for fans who are passionate and can think/write outside of the box to join me and GagaDaily as we join forces for the new PropaGaga. The plan is to break out of the usual news and candids format and create something more organic and personal. One way to describe it without giving away too much would be almost like an interactive fanzine; something positive that drives discussion within the fanbase. This has been a dream of mine since I moved over from Lady-Gaga.net to the Propagaga.com domain in 2011, and I think we're in a place where something like this could truly thrive. I approached @Admin about this back in January, and he shared the same sentiments and agreed that we should collaborate on what is sure to be an ambitious and fulfilling project for everyone involved.

We don't want to restrict ourselves when it comes to the frequency of our posts and choose to publish content when we have something to say or share. Quality over quantity is the idea. Check out the piece we launched in June if you'd like a clearer picture of what I mean.

Feel free to ask anything you may be curious about below and I'll answer. Everyone is welcome to join. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Very excited about this!

:diane: Katy Perry ft Lady Gaga teas

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Admin featured this topic
RAMROD

Wgaaaar?!! 2 big and legenty Gaga boards join forces?!!

slide_321105_3009310_free.gif

Looking forwards to many juicy posts!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Luigi said:

OFF TOPIC:

IS THIS LADY GAGA??

ainr-1.png

Yeah, photographed by David LaChapelle in 2009.

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Shadow unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived