💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga was SHOOK by miley

Nono

Featured Posts

Remember when when Gaga and Katy were shook by Miley, Gagas perfomance at the vmas was overshadowed and nobody even remembers Katys roar perfomance :diane::green:. It was soo intense watching all of them trying so hard.. the funny thing is that nobody was even expecting anything from Miley and then after We cant stop video and perfomance at the Vmas...Wrecking ball happend and she was used and finished, poor girl couldnt do it any longer.... And now she is drugged hippy that is getting married and no longer a threat. :emma: I bet Gaga was rolling her eyes when she was asked about miley at interviews... And what about  when Miley was so salty bout Gaga coming on a red carpet with a freaking horse.. 2013 was truly messy af :derpga:

miley-cyrus-we-cant-stop-1-650-430-600x3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

And then Gaga defended her on Andy Cohen. And a minute later she said people should stop twerking. #changethechannel

Didymus

Miley was actually quite clever when she addressed her "shocking" VMA performance. She poignantly reminded everyone that Gaga was a lot more naked than she was and no one cared about her entire ass hanging out during the entire event, while she was being slammed as oversexual and as an attention wh-re.

Miley is an amazing human being. She gave us a pop era with a little controversy and then went on to make music for free and promote LGBTQ rights. I hope her foundation and the Born This Way Foundation decide to cooperate at some point. :flutter:

KURUSHITOVSKA

Did Katy perform Roar? I didn't remember really lmao 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Miley was like the lady gaga of 2013 only a lot less impact was made by her than gaga during her phenomenon years

Weasel

I seriously thought Miley was going to be seen as ''the new Gaga (it girl)'' but it already seems like her shock factor is over. She's now overshadowed by Taylor Swift who will sure be overshadowed by someone else soon. 

Just now, Didymus said:

Miley was actually quite clever when she addressed her "shocking" VMA performance. She poignantly reminded everyone that Gaga was a lot more naked than she was and no one cared about her entire ass hanging out during the entire event, while she was being slammed.

So true, miley was 2013 it girl, everything she was doing was a cool thing to do back then, and it was a sad thing to see gaga trying too keep up with trends :emma:

RAMROD

I am not sure, but I like that song and the another one after it. It's chill.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I seriously thought Miley was going to be seen as ''the new Gaga (it girl)'' but it already seems like her shock factor is over. She's now overshadowed by Taylor Swift who will sure be overshadowed by someone else soon. 

She was it girl but it only lasted 5 min :emma:

Peroxide
4 minutes ago, Elf Beast said:

who

3 minutes ago, Nono said:

are you* 

Archived