Stranger Things

sexy

Featured Posts

dlioncourt91
On 7/24/2016 at 7:51 PM, Spock said:

:giveup:

:giveup:

The show was SO amazing, loved it. Probably my favorite binge ever

That is beautiful. And the show was glorious, great performances, great odes to horror/sci-fi greats and the soundtrack was superb.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm expecting this show to kill at the Emmys next year. I literally haven't seen 1 negative review or thing said about it.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

yASSsss

can't express my feelings how much i loved this show.Everything about it was amazing,the plot,the cast,the 80's setting.The last episode made me a bit emotional :giveup: .

I'm in love with the little gang,it was so much to see them trying to solve the mystery.I loved how they kept talking about X Men and LOTR through out the show :laughga: It's amazing that this show had only 8 episodes and yet we fell in love with all the characters <3. can't wait to see what's next in season 2 :happy:.

The Emmys better recognize this show next year :interestinga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

mattyx

I also loved this show so much.  The story, cast, 80's feel, music.  Everything was great and everything I love about a show rolled up into one.  Is there going to be another season?  I hope so!

artpopulace
8 hours ago, MAC said:

I also loved this show so much.  The story, cast, 80's feel, music.  Everything was great and everything I love about a show rolled up into one.  Is there going to be another season?  I hope so!

Netflix hasn't picked up season two yet but the creators already have a plot for it.

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Netflix just confirm season 2 :firega:

I really excited about that! The first season was too good

mariomania1234
5 minutes ago, OneC said:

Netflix just confirm season 2 :firega:

I really excited about that! The first season was too good

I'll be looking forward to this. :giveup:

So glad the show is seeing so much success. I hope they can maintain the quality control.

artpopulace

YAAAAAS @ Season 2! The second season will have 9 eps according to the Duffer bros. (More S02 deets) Mike, Joyce, and Dustin are already confirmed for S02 but they're not sure for El. :noparty:

Anyway, Millie Bobby Brown (El) visited my country and I was so poor to get a ticket to the comic con. :giveup:

118391-img_0342.jpg

lady-gaga-out-and-about-in-amsterdam-07-

:laughga:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

- The names mentioned in this teaser are the titles for the 9 episodes of Season 2. Which also states it takes place 1 year after Season 1.

- There will be 4 new characters next season. We know some info about 3 of them, which are mentioned below.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

homomo

I started episode 1 this morning, and finished the 8th this evening. Like holy ****.. This is the best thing I've ever watched in my whole life. Seriously, I wish it was longer.

Thank goodness for a second season next year. This show is incredible.

The theme for the series called "Kids" is unbelievable. That 80's synth-wave, retro beat blows my mind away, and makes me feel good things inside.

I shed a few tears watching it today. Best series ever.

lavenderblondee

About to rewatch it for a third time this weekend. No regrets. :nails: I just can't get over how much I enjoy it. It's so fun to rewatch and notice small things you didn't catch upon the first watch. 

I still want to know how Joyce saw Will when she's trying to break a hole in the wall. :shocked: What made the upside down appear?! Is it when the demogorgon comes out that it's possible?! There are too many questions I need answers to. :deadbanana:

• 4 months later...

1 hour ago, mariomania1234 said:

yasss.gif

2 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

Halloween premiere date noooooo. :giveup:

It looks so good and so much BIGGER though.

Was slayed and it was only seconds long :firega:

Halloween is so far away, but it's the perfect time for it premiere.

Archived