Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Music AND the Bling

Nono

Featured Posts

Nono

Why wouldn't we have both?  For me, Gaga was always 60% music and 40% bling/looks. Music can be even better with some bling and its like icing on the cake, but on the other side bling is nothing without the music. That is what LG5 needs,great music combined with killer looks, videos and that is what makes awesome era and unforgettable experience. :rockstar:

Didymus

Because if you're gonna aim for bling, the music will be impacted.

If bling comes as a side bonus, fine. But it shouldn't be in your calculations.

I don't consider looks "bling" btw. Neither does Gaga, I reckon. She clearly used the word as a synonym for commercial success.

The Surrealist

I want LG5 to be real raw. Some great videos without too much futuristic styles, makeup or nice outfits. She should do a video where she is only seen singing with a piano like the Inez and Vinoodh video/photshoot in 2014. It should get really dark. ARTPOP was too much color for my taste.

lady-gaga-inez-vinoodh3.jpg

DeanWinchester

I would like it. But above all, I want a Gaga song I can enjoy with other people, not one I have to defend or be afraid to love.

If Gaga releases great music, it will speak for itself and success will follow.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

petty

That is what LG5 needs,great music combined with killer looks, videos and that is what makes awesome era and unforgettable experience.

But Gaga thought she had all of that for ARTPOP and was rejected. There's no math to this kind of thing. The general public will either take to her or they won't. She could slay music and bling but if the GP rejects her, her fans will just label it as another flop. She just has to release the right music at the right time so pray

Nono
5 minutes ago, thotiana said:

That is what LG5 needs,great music combined with killer looks, videos and that is what makes awesome era and unforgettable experience.

But Gaga thought she had all of that for ARTPOP and was rejected. There's no math to this kind of thing. The general public will either take to her or they won't. She could slay music and bling but if the GP rejects her, her fans will just label it as another flop. She just has to release the right music at the right time so pray

Sorry, but she didn't think she had all of that for ARTPOP,  thats why she wrote "music not the bling" lyric.. But I agree with the right music at the right time :diane:

petty
Just now, Nono said:

Sorry, She didn't think she had all of that for ARTPOP,  thats why she wrote "music not the bling" lyric.. But I agree with the right music at the right time :diane:

but she thought her looks were great and her videos were great... soo.....

Nono
49 minutes ago, thotiana said:

but she thought her looks were great and her videos were great... soo.....

But where sis?? She had 2 music videos, was so unhappy about betrayals that she almost quit the music.. Even when ellen interviewed her in 2013 she said something like" I'm surprised you guys still like me"... 

August Blue
1 minute ago, Nono said:

Even  when ellen interviewed her in 2013 she said something like" I'm surprised you guys still like"... 

That was so heartbreaking :diane: :giveup:

The Surrealist
19 minutes ago, Nono said:

But where sis?? She had 2 music videos, was so unhappy about betrayals that she almost quit the music.. Even when ellen interviewed her in 2013 she said something like" I'm surprised you guys still like"... 

She said "I'm surprised you guys still like me" in a sarcastic manner. 

Didymus
19 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Not really sarcastic lol she was serious.

Nono
23 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

She was dead serious...:neyde:

The Surrealist
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Not really sarcastic lol she was serious.

5 minutes ago, Nono said:

She was dead serious...:neyde:

0:17 

I can't believe you guys still like me (makes a face), thanks, very appreciated. (laughs). 

So serious. :emma:

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I can't believe you guys still like me (makes a face), thanks, very appreciated. (laughs). 

So serious. :emma:

What's unusual about that though? She's making a face of genuine surprise and adds a comment about her appreciation later, so that automatically rules out the possibility of it being a sarcastic joke or whatever.

Like, how would you interpret that "joke" then if it was sarcastic? :rip:

Archived