news

Julian Assange interviewed by Lady Gaga in Laura Poitras doc' "Risk"

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

I always loved that she dressed up as a witch to interview the subject of a witch hunt. I look forward to seeing this interview, and hope she doesn't come off as poorly as these critics suggest.

JbGaga

EW....

I was just thinking the other day why she went and visited him. I remeber reading this man put so many lives in danger. No hero.

JbGaga
10 hours ago, Boris2 said:

She is been interviewing since she was 13. She wants to be the next Oprah :stalkga: coming for her "best variety show" award i see. :hor: 

It must be her Italian blood. You know shes Italian right? :staymad:

Nemo
9 hours ago, nativenewyorker said:

They shaded tf out of her. Saying that only when Gaga comes in acting dopey does he go completely off the message of the documentary. Basically calling her stupid and saying she didn't need to be in it. 

Actually they were enjoying the fact that he went "off message". But the other part... yeah.

Boris2
55 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

It must be her Italian blood. You know shes Italian right? :staymad:

is she? i thought she was Jamaican :toofunny:

Varo Yan

Lady Gaga will appear in the new documentary film "Risk" about Julian Assange!

According to The Guardian, Lady Gaga is guest questioner, who rocks up at the Ecuadorian embassy in 2012 to interrogate her hero.

She shoots proceedings herself, proffers PR advice before they start: “Put on a dirty ****ing T-shirt,” she instructs, baulking at his suit, “like a rebel.” He does.
...For it is under the dopey gaze of Gaga that this slipperiest of contemporary icons slides furthest off-message. 

Assange runs through the dozen or more agencies formally in pursuit (helpfully summarised by a yawny Gaga as “a lot of f*cking people”).

Ci_sgfcXIAERXYC.jpg

Varo Yan
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

Someone hasn't checked the News section lately...

omgaga, if this news is already posted, how can I delete it?

Miley

I think it's interesting how he is charged vid rape in my country Sweden. Rape of two women.. and she still interviewed him? 

Noam Zioni
4 minutes ago, Miley said:

I think it's interesting how he is charged vid rape in my country Sweden. Rape of two women.. and she still interviewed him? 

That interview was in 2012 

I don't know him tho

Miley
1 minute ago, Noam Zioni said:

That interview was in 2012 

I don't know him tho

Yeah but this was back in 2010-2011. His case is still pending in Sweden since he hasn't showed up in court. 

Didymus
Just now, Miley said:

Yeah but this was back in 2010-2011. His case is still pending in Sweden since he hasn't showed up in court. 

Cackling at you bringing this up. I thought about the same thing when I first heard of this.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived