💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Forbes:(Gaga, Katy)'s single any time now

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Enhsa

The Second Half Of 2016 Is Going To Be Big For Pop Music

Later this summer, we are expecting new music from Britney Spears and Nick Jonas, among others. While a release from Britney hasn’t been officially confirmed, several people connected to the pop singer have revealed to me that such a project is almost complete, and the timeline thus far has the first single debuting sometime in May, with an album following a month or so later. Jonas dropped his new single “Close” just a few weeks ago, and the corresponding album, Last Year Was Complicated, is due in June. If they play their cards right, these works could stick around at least until the end of the year.

In addition to Britney, Fifth Harmony, and the others, the rest of 2016 still has plenty of pop music in store from some of the biggest names in the business. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Christina Aguilera are all expected to share their new tunes, and there is a very good chance that at least one of them will begin an album campaign at some point in the next few months, instantly making the summer about them. Those three women are some of the best-sellers, and record labels typically encourage those kinds of artists to release albums in the fourth quarter, when holiday shoppers pick up copies and inflate first week sales. If that’s the case, then new singles should start blasting any day now.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2016/04/27/the-second-half-of-2016-is-going-to-be-big-for-pop-music/#7bc53e85d242

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

this is Forbes speculating one of them will try dominate summer so dont take it as fact :green:

Enhsa
2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

inb4 the next Applause Vs. Roar :green: 

As soon as Gaga announces LG5 katy's team will swiftly announce KP4 . Bookmark me

Dominic
5 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

As soon as Gaga announces LG5 katy's team will swiftly announce KP4 . Bookmark me

I hope so! Can't wait for LG5 and KP4:excited2:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

GagaMegaFan
17 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

and there is a very good chance that at least one of them will begin an album campaign at some point in the next few months, instantly making the summer about them.

giphy.gif

ew

Dangerous Man

Well, all these are just speculations. Not really an interesting read.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BLACKOUTbritney

Forbes doesn't know ****

They just want your clicks on the article

tumblr_nmv012jorr1qm02woo1_250.gif

Archived