Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Did this actually happen?

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

So this site (or something) called "tiny mix tape" 

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Actually gave "Born This Way" a score of 0.  now I understand people have different opinions, but aren't these people supposed to be critics not haterz. (and I guess this affects the overall score)

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/music-review/lady-gaga-born-way

Ps: the same site gave prism a 70 diane@2x.pngdiane@2x.png

Over.

Ciccone Madonna

NME also called it most pretentious album of all time. Yeah, some are obviously haters.But, who cares about them. They cant break down the album as a message.

Sylvanas

Yes, and its the reason why Born This Way doesn't currently have a great metacritic score :chica:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Actually gave "Born This Way" a score of 0.  now I understand people have different opinions, but aren't these people supposed to be critics not haterz. (and I guess this affects the overall score)

Bonkers

It would have been more mean to give it a 4 or 5 because when its a zero - you know they're just a hater.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HauntingHollow
5 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

If somebody gave Prism 70 and 0 to BTW than you know it is probably some 11 old Katy fan who just got her first period :hor:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

What's their justification behind it? :koons: 

I added the link to their flopticle 

Disclaimer: I don't recommend reading it

Over.

PartySick
5 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I added the link to their flopticle 

Disclaimer: I don't recommend reading it

I'm confused and I don't know if it's because I'm sick and my head is fuzzy or because they make no sense :air:

"Thus, consider the score of zero recorded above to be nothing less than a symbol of my great respect for the <<MONSTER CLASS>> that represents, as in all matters of national art, the final court of appeal. Nothing less than this zero — this immensely empty ought — could encircle their passion and commitment, in all its varied forms, and nothing less than this zero could do justice to the lack of judgment and discernment upon which true democracy is founded and defined. Beyond all else, perhaps, think of this zero as the massive bedazzled orifice out of which our heroine has spawned a new era of popular culture. Think of it as a great American goose egg out of which now emerges a brave, new super-race of rebel losers, all howling together,“I was born with my freedom/ Don’t tell me I’m less than my freedom,”all full-grown men and women with their paws in the air, covered in nothing but goo and glitter, glitter, glitter."

So...what, they gave it a zero because it's so good and so morally powerful and Gaga is so above everyone else that you cannot compare her work to others, therefore it doesn't need a good score on a basic scale? What a truly reverse birtholian expedition...

Spoiler

Unless I'm totally wrong. Then correct and drag me, please.

🖤

22 minutes ago, Moncher said:

If somebody gave Prism 70 and 0 to BTW than you know it is probably some 11 days old Katy fan who just got her first brain cells :hor:

Fixed

HauntingHollow
19 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm confused and I don't know if it's because I'm sick and my head is fuzzy or because they make no sense :air:

"Thus, consider the score of zero recorded above to be nothing less than a symbol of my great respect for the <<MONSTER CLASS>> that represents, as in all matters of national art, the final court of appeal. Nothing less than this zero — this immensely empty ought — could encircle their passion and commitment, in all its varied forms, and nothing less than this zero could do justice to the lack of judgment and discernment upon which true democracy is founded and defined. Beyond all else, perhaps, think of this zero as the massive bedazzled orifice out of which our heroine has spawned a new era of popular culture. Think of it as a great American goose egg out of which now emerges a brave, new super-race of rebel losers, all howling together,“I was born with my freedom/ Don’t tell me I’m less than my freedom,”all full-grown men and women with their paws in the air, covered in nothing but goo and glitter, glitter, glitter."

So...what, they gave it a zero because it's so good and so morally powerful and Gaga is so above everyone else that you cannot compare her work to others, therefore it doesn't need a good score on a basic scale? What a truly reverse birtholian expedition...

Hide contents

i got the same feeling as you but i am not sure, the writer is kinda being cryptic here :laughga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

41 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Hide contents

They're being sarcastic

Archived