interview

Lou Eyrich, Costume Designer, about Gaga's fashion

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

kvnrp

I hope we get some Countess inspired looks for LG5 :flutter:

She looked so good the entire season.

djBuffoon

Her fashion was probably the most consistently dazzling part of the entire season.

Chinosky

They did great with every look but I somehow didn't like the black dress with fur lining in the last episode. And the improvisation with the green dress, WOW :applause:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

freebit

Is it me, or does she kind of resemble Sarah Michelle Gellar circa Buffy in that screepcap? Something about their bone structure & eyes seems similar.

Anyway, her outfits were amazing. Lou is so skilled at putting together a look and I wish she was Gaga's stylist IRL. That scarlet Yohji Yamamoto coat in her first scene is my absolute favorite outfit she wore on there. The corset underneath, body chain, veil and glove just came together so perfectly. 

tumblr_nu5shr2Vx21rxpy75o4_1280.jpg

It seemed almost Victorian. Speaking of which, that bustle coat was gorgeous too:

0682.png

I think the only outfit I didn't care for was that dress she wore in that scene where she seduces Will Drake for the first time. It would've been a great Veronica Lake-type look for her if it hadn't been for that weird thing attached to the front that looked like some type of pipe instrument. :air:

Bradley

We owe her much thanks for her beautiful looks in AHS. Gaga in real life looks amazing occasionally but she comes up with wigs and outfits that are less ravishing than the other ones but the outfits she created for Gaga in AHS have been consistently stunning throughout the entire season and promotion campaign. That had not happened in months until AHS.

Miel

I would love for Gaga to work with her again. Lord almighty.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived