💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Taylor Has Been Bad For Gaga's Creativity?

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

migamiga

There are actually studies that show love boosts creativity levels (sorry no receipts)

Also ARTPOP was creative and had good points but I wasn't a huge fan of the execution

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPisaChoice

There's plenty of Room in Her Heart for Taylor and creativity

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Judas Oyster
48 minutes ago, LG said:

Nope, I don't think so. She's not avant-garde because nobody except her fans liked it anymore. People are always delighted when they see her out looking all pretty.

I don't think I'm the only one preferring avant-garde to her Hollywood looks

Rocketno10
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

There's plenty of Room in Her Heart for Taylor and creativity

I see what you did there:hor:

Pacify Him

No, it was all thanks to him that our Queen unleashed ha inner Venus/Aphrodite

I’m getting on your nerves

Ziggy

There's all sorts of stages in a relationship. ARTPOP was inspired by her sex life hard core so it only addressed one part of that relationship. Now that she's engaged, we'll see deeper expressions of that relationship (hopefully) lol

Sakrai

I actually do believe this.

I don't really think it's anything noticeable. She has plenty of talent and can still write a great song while being in a happy, safe, and secure place.

But I'm a strong believer that true art comes from sadness and suffering, and this is true for Gaga. Taylor keeps her in a place where art is secondary.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

DrewStevens

I honestly hate when people discuss about Gaga's private life so I'm not going to give my two cents in this because I'm my opinion it is very rude.

im5o4o.jpg

ARTPOPisaChoice

No but seriously I don't think we'll be able to tell until LG5. AP came from a place of frustration and anger at what had gone wrong and trying to relieve the pain through art. C2C came became jazz music had always been a passion of her and she's a smart businesswoman at her core

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Gracious Gaga

I'm sorry but at the end of the day she is a human and should not have to leave her husband so she can be a Slave to your ears.  She's happy let her be.

♄ Kindness Police.

Bad Bromance
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Do you know what's bad for Gaga's creativity? All of you Little Whiners putting an enormous pressure on her shoulders.

Thank you!  I couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Do you know what's bad for Gaga's creativity? All of you Little Whiners putting an enormous pressure on her shoulders.

This!

Evan Peters

is there any aspect of gaga's life that you guys don't drag?? seriously. :awkney: so desperate to blame whatever you can for her being 'less creative'.

emma roberts is an abuser

:unicorn::koons:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived