Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

Official 'Joanne' Discussion Thread

other

Featured Posts

Lurk   Paws Up 383
Lurk

Thank you for posting this ! It shows how much progress and info GaGa has actually revealed. It's just been a lot more low key. She's doing it like a woman rather than being all omg look at me. 

 

I suspect her next profile picture will reveal her new 'look' - its curruntly kind of elusive and mysterious, from behind. Isn't it ? 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dale Cooper   Paws Up 26,464
Dale Cooper
23 minutes ago, Lurk said:

Thank you for posting this ! It shows how much progress and info GaGa has actually revealed. It's just been a lot more low key. She's doing it like a woman rather than being all omg look at me. 

 

I suspect her next profile picture will reveal her new 'look' - its curruntly kind of elusive and mysterious, from behind. Isn't it ? 

Revealing so much, yet so little. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wisdomless1   Paws Up 251
Wisdomless1

Okay, a couple of crazy observations from reading the timeline you set up:

1) 03 Dec 2015: Gaga tells Billboard “I want to show women they don’t need to try to keep up with the 19 year olds and the 21 year olds in order to have a hit, Women in music, they feel like they need to ****ing sell everything to be a star. It’s so sad. I want to explode as I go into my 30s.”:rockstar:
a. This would be the first indicator that would make me believe she would consider releasing the album on her 30th birthday and she would be able to state that quote in interviews and express the freedom of being her self as she enters her 30s.:excuseu:
b. The whole caterpiller to butterfly metaphor completely aligns with this growth and transition into her 30s as well.:hor:
c. Given it seemed she was implying things weren't very complete just a couple months ago, I feel it wouldn't be done yet, unless she is attempting to make fans expect it later so that the surprise slays us all before we know what's happening.:air:

 

2. Probably nothing, but this seemed incredibly crazy as a coincidence: Gaga's tweet "tick Tik Tik Tik tick BOOM" was posted on 03/06/16 @ 0633 (366 633) (hacks!).  After typing that quote I find it odd that she spells two 'ticks' and three 'Tiks and it is a palindrome of words.  

If I were to reach for the stars I would say that 3 x Tik and 2 x tick, plus the OO in BOOM being like an 8, you could pretend 03/28 is hidden in there.  :toofunny:

Ahh that was fun. 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dale Cooper   Paws Up 26,464
Dale Cooper
6 hours ago, Wisdomless1 said:

Okay, a couple of crazy observations from reading the timeline you set up:

1) 03 Dec 2015: Gaga tells Billboard “I want to show women they don’t need to try to keep up with the 19 year olds and the 21 year olds in order to have a hit, Women in music, they feel like they need to ****ing sell everything to be a star. It’s so sad. I want to explode as I go into my 30s.”:rockstar:
a. This would be the first indicator that would make me believe she would consider releasing the album on her 30th birthday and she would be able to state that quote in interviews and express the freedom of being her self as she enters her 30s.:excuseu:
b. The whole caterpiller to butterfly metaphor completely aligns with this growth and transition into her 30s as well.:hor:
c. Given it seemed she was implying things weren't very complete just a couple months ago, I feel it wouldn't be done yet, unless she is attempting to make fans expect it later so that the surprise slays us all before we know what's happening.:air:

 

2. Probably nothing, but this seemed incredibly crazy as a coincidence: Gaga's tweet "tick Tik Tik Tik tick BOOM" was posted on 03/06/16 @ 0633 (366 633) (hacks!).  After typing that quote I find it odd that she spells two 'ticks' and three 'Tiks and it is a palindrome of words.  

If I were to reach for the stars I would say that 3 x Tik and 2 x tick, plus the OO in BOOM being like an 8, you could pretend 03/28 is hidden in there.  :toofunny:

Ahh that was fun. 

That illuminati kind of effort, tho. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dale Cooper   Paws Up 26,464
Dale Cooper
23 hours ago, Maryjaneholland said:

can you all stop with '28 march' :neyde:

200w.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vanus   Paws Up 4,620
vanus
On 3/25/2016 at 11:35 PM, Lurk said:

Thank you for posting this ! It shows how much progress and info GaGa has actually revealed. It's just been a lot more low key. She's doing it like a woman rather than being all omg look at me. 

 

I suspect her next profile picture will reveal her new 'look' - its curruntly kind of elusive and mysterious, from behind. Isn't it ? 

why do i have feeling that this acc is gaga 

Edited by vanus
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
danwasd   Paws Up 1,829
danwasd
14 hours ago, Lurk said:

Thank you for posting this ! It shows how much progress and info GaGa has actually revealed. It's just been a lot more low key. She's doing it like a woman rather than being all omg look at me. 

 

I suspect her next profile picture will reveal her new 'look' - its curruntly kind of elusive and mysterious, from behind. Isn't it ? 

It's 2016, dear 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 11,412
Helxig

Thanks for putting this all together for us :wtfga:  it must have taken so long!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dale Cooper   Paws Up 26,464
Dale Cooper

A little trivia: Gaga's next post on Instagram will be her 1986th and she was born in 1986. 

:air:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurk   Paws Up 383
Lurk
10 hours ago, vanus said:

why do i have feeling like this acc is gaga 

Lol you're not the first. Flattered tbh. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweet Olive   Paws Up 64
Sweet Olive
9 hours ago, MDXCM said:

A little trivia: Gaga's next post on Instagram will be her 1986th and she was born in 1986. 

:air:

OMG:toofunny:

The planets have aligned.

Edited by Marchof96
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dale Cooper   Paws Up 26,464
Dale Cooper
42 minutes ago, Marchof96 said:

OMG:toofunny:

The planets have aligned.

Honestly, there are so many signs that sonething big could happen on Monday, that I probably will have a meltdown if it doesn't. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweet Olive   Paws Up 64
Sweet Olive
8 hours ago, MDXCM said:

Honestly, there are so many signs that sonething big could happen on Monday, that I probably will have a meltdown if it doesn't. 

Something HAS to happen. I feel it :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×