Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

In defense of Lady Gaga

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

You have an unpopular Gaga opinion? Well I have a dozen, but guess what? When you are on GGD (that's Gaga daily) and you see that other Pop stars unpopular opinions threads full of praise and how they are not underrated and deserves much more acknowledge, meanwhile Gaga's unpopular opinions thread full of some of the crappiest things I've ever read about her ... This is not okay. I understand it's an opinion but ya'll need to chill out. 

I'm not a fan of long threads so I'm just gonna state some of my opinions :

*when it's about her music, it's totally fine. But saying stupid things about how she looks / whither if you do or don't want her to have kids.. wtf / her laugh / her personality?! Like Please being her fan doesn't mean she owe you anything and doesn't mean you have anything to do with her personal life. 

* you actually think it's easy 

To have your first three albums all being nominated for AOTY, writing her own stuff /  producing? , well think again ... I know some songs are not good but don't say she's overrated or she's not as good as we make her sound to be.?! 

We are all bored of having no new music (I was dragged a week ago for making a thread about being tired of waiting) so we are starting to say weird things about her music carrier... Like according to your opinions she hasn't done anything that good (some hates SOM performance, some thinks Bad Romance is overrated, some thinks the fame is cheap, some thinks that she barely had two descent hits)  omg then what did she do that actually pleases you All? I'm not attacking anyone, but this is really shameful 
This was said before, other people and the GP actually care about and appreciate her NOW more than people on the cult site dedicated to her.... Lol wake up
(this thread is awkwardly long SORRY 🙏) 

Over.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

I disagree man, I think we are allowed to not love every single thing about Gaga. In fact  she is a celebrity and not someone we actually know personally, so we aren't even required to love her to be a fan. You can be a fan and only like certain aspects of her. If threads criticizing Gaga eat you up inside, don't read em. 

And the reason why an "unpopular gaga opiniions" thread would be full of negative opinions is because anything positive we say about her would be a POPULAR opinion, after all, we are all here because we like Gaga and what she does!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Dominic

Of course a majority of the unpopular opinions are going to be negative.  We are all mindless worshipers day to day full of praise so of course it'll go that way.  

People mindlessly bash Katy on here regularly but an unpopular opinion thread for her is going to be positive because it's unpopular.  

Bored of being told what we can/cannot have an opinion on.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

Who hates the Sound of Music performance? :rip: I worry for them.

They exist 

vma-crying-11.gif

Over.

Reality

Well, everyone has a right to their own opinion, no matter how absurd it may be. But, that was kind of the point of the "Unpopular Gaga Opinions" thread, they were unpopular. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of "Poker Face", and I put that on the thread, but that doesn't mean that other people don't enjoy it, they obviously do. 

I do agree with the whole kids/laugh/personality part a bit much, though. It does seem over the top and odd to place opinions on those, but people are going to have their opinions, I suppose. That said these: "some hates SOM performance, some thinks Bad Romance is overrated, some thinks the fame is cheap," are completely valid. Some people do hate the SOM performance, some people do think that "Bad Romance" is overrated, it's just their opinion. Again, they're unpopular for a reason, it's because the majority of people enjoy the SOM performance and don't think that "Bad Romance" is overrated. 

The point of that thread wasn't to make it full of positive comments, nor was its purpose to promote negative comments, the point was the post an opinion that you think about Gaga that you think the majority of people would disagree on.  

🃏🖤👹

PartySick
54 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

(some hates SOM performance, some thinks Bad Romance is overrated, some thinks the fame is cheap, some thinks that she barely had two descent hits)  omg then what did she do that actually pleases you All?

Those are just opinions, though :ohno:

Like, I'm one of those that thinks The Fame is basic (compared to her other works) and Bad Romance is just a good song, not the legend that some think it is. She has way better songs imo. We all have our likes and dislikes but most of us will still keel over and die for the woman :laughga: or because of one of her actions. (Being an obituary writer is a promising career when there's a Gaga album over the horizon, ya know?)

Though, I do agree that some people should present their negative opinions in a more respectful manner :neyde: retract the claws, bro, we're all friends here :neyde:

Also (part 2) who hates the Sound of Music performance :wtf:

🖤

SlayGagaloo

Guys I do know what's an unpopular opinion supposed to be, I even said that I have a couple but they are related to her music carrier not about some of the things I stated in the thread, some OPINIONS where too much! 

This is an opinion thread, I said I'm not attacking anyone so please don't take this too personally... My problem was that Everyone found a way to drag one of all the things she's done which is in my opinion not good 

Over.

Brooke Candy

Well, the majority of this community are Gaga-haters, so i'm not surprised at all. It's really sad if u think about it. But that's just how GGD is unfortunately. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

giskardsb

Those threads always turn into bitchfests where some members try to get "reality" cred by out-negativing everyone else. 

RAMROD

When unpopular becomes popular :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip

If it stresses you out so much then don't view the thread. It's not rocket science. Why care about other people's opinions on someone that REALISTICALLY doesn't care about your existence let alone defense towards her? 

holy scheisse

Crazy to write this much about it. It was one thread designated to that specific topic. Gaga is obviously universally praised by all of us or we would not be here imo

Archived