1. 1. Which is Best

• Women in Music
    • Oscars
    • The Hunting Ground Event
    • amfAR Gala
    • PGA Awards

Featured Posts

venusian

the emotion that went into the oscars is superior to any performance shes ever done

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

URFUTUREFAV
1 minute ago, Pizza said:

Obviously the oscars. 

People hate what they don't understand.

Reality

I love the Oscars ones, especially when she changed the key/octave—I'm not sure if it was one, or the other, or both—was amazing. 

🃏🖤👹

Katsuki Bakugo

Is this even a debate? its Oscars for sure. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Duella Dvil

When she hit that last chorus waaaaay up there screaming it I died. I cried. My soul left me and I was on that stage.

Wish we got it in FULL

Both verses would have made that moment even MORE incredible because that song is a journey, the second verse is so bitter. Looking at all of the nonvictims almost laughing like "You think you know, even the HALF of it." Then that moment that they walked out.

Punched.

In the c$nt.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Slayer

I think the Women In Music technically sounded better, but in terms of the overall performance it's obviously the Oscars.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Jacob Marley

I've never emotionally connected with her voice - I love her songs but they've never hit me hard. Her first "tell me what the hell do you know" when her voice became nasally due to holding back tears and anger...I've said something like that before and I've made that sound a few time. I realized she's just like me - that performance was the first time I ever heard the clear connection.

malazam

Oscars > PGA > Women In Music

I don't get it, why WIM has more votes than the PGA? PGA performance is waaaaay better

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived