ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

I'M SO EXCITED! She's gonna murder that runway 

q31ZJ35.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Hope she released a runway version of a LG5 song, like what she did with Scheiße and Government Hooker or release a new song like Bad Romance :flutter: Monsters can dream 

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, JanPianoMusic said:

Don't stumble, babe

Don't jinx her hun! She's a pro.

Wait… she really can premiere a song there…

She did so with Bad Romance, Scheiße and even I Want Your Love. I also remember Applause being played at Versace show, but don't know the exact date, maybe it was the actual planned release date before the leak, but I may be mistaking

FATCAT
Just now, Chump said:

She did so with Bad Romance, Scheiße and even I Want Your Love. I also remember Applause being played at Versace show, but don't know the exact date, maybe it was the actual planned release date before the leak, but I may be mistaking

Yea, she could, but I wouldn't hype myself. It's still not even implied, and honestly, she premeired cake like Lady Gaga at a Versace show :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Bad Bromance

Yaaaassss!!!!  Can't wait for the videos that will be posted here and on Twitter showing our Queen strutting her stuff while she tears up that runway!   :giveup:  I also can't wait for the countless pics that will be uploaded here, as soon as they're made available.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, Chump said:

you should learn after grammy sis :gaycat:

1 minute ago, Blackwillow said:

you should learn after grammy sis :gaycat:

You mean GMA or what?

I learned it and I'm not hyping myself, I'm just staying awake till 3AM to see if Gaga could premiere a song there :toofunny:

This is giving me a throwback to when she walked the runway at the Mugler show and premiered Government Hooker, making everyone loose their **** :flutter: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived