💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

All the details about Gaga's YSL outfit!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

tumblr_o2ehn0dVAx1v6s7wdo1_1280.jpg

LADY GAGA POSES IN SAINT LAURENT PARIS

Saint Laurent creative designer Heidi Slimane hosted a star-studded fashion show at the Palladium, and of course Gaga couldn’t be not there to support one of her all time favourite brands! She posed with Sam Smith, Justin Bieber, Ellen and more while getting drunk while rocking older Saint Laurent collections…

tumblr_inline_o2eh89Zniq1qfpn3c_540.jpg

Gaga wore a combination of different pieces designed by Hedi, including a gold version of the Saint Laurent Paris sequin embellished blazer that features black contrast satin lapels, side pockets and lining. Gaga’s blazer has a little different cut at the seam, making hers look more asymmetrical towards the front. She teamed it up with the classic white shirt with pointed ‘Yves’ collar and front buttoning. The shirt also has a double pleating on the sleeve plackets and a mutton mitered cuff. She also rocked the black classic pant, also called the ‘Iconic Le Smoker’ trousers in black made out of grain de poudre wool with satin stripes along each leg.

tumblr_inline_o2eha6lNNp1qfpn3c_540.jpg

Gaga’s fabulous shoes you ask? Yes, the wore flats for the first time on a red carpet! These are the Saint Laurent Paris ‘Black Velvet Smoking Slipper’, that are sadly not available anymore. The lush velvet refines a sophisticated smoking slipper with a decadent texture. The shoes also feature an upper/leather lining and sole.

tumblr_inline_o2ehgi1ZjQ1qfpn3c_540.jpg

Our girl of course couldn’t just go accessory less. Later the night, she wore herKonplott Sunglasses. Konplott is a fashion label founded by Miranda Konstantinidou in 1986. Gaga’s glasses are bedazzled with yellow rhinestones and are custom made for her. You can get your own Konplott glasses too! 

Full entry here

lamaisongaga.com

RAMROD

All image links broken :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

they remind me of the sunglasses she wore in her Vanity Fair by Annie Leibovitz photoshoot

RAMROD
1 minute ago, thatguy said:

It's working fine for me :green:

I can see it now, thx

LaMaisonGaga
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

All image links broken :green:

If the picture links are broken for you, sorry! You can look at the images by just clicking at the link on the bottom of the OP :wub:

lamaisongaga.com

RAMROD
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

If the picture links are broken for you, sorry! You can look at the images by just clicking at the link on the bottom of the OP :wub:

Its alrite now, thx

Pierre

OnCe again, amazing job! :applause: 

Spoiler

As usual, I insit, WE NEED THE FASHION TAG

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Amatoxina

I actually LOVE this outfit, she's looks AMAZING

3 minutes ago, Pierre said:

OnCe again, amazing job! :applause: 

Hide contents

As usual, I insit, WE NEED THE FASHION TAG

OH MY GOD! YES! PLEASEEE

Kermit

Lady Gaga steps out to YSL in vomit and Justin Bieber's tears.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived