💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post unpopular looks that you love

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Tons of people are hating on the look Gaga wore at the Saint Laurant show, but I truely love it and think it's one of the most fun and fresh looks Gaga has worn in weeks :flutter:. I really adore it actually :laughga:.

048.jpg049.jpg

So I thought it would be nice to make a thread to post all the unpopular looks you love, even though you know not many people will share your opinion.

Swan Heart

f5d18-ladygagalondon.jpg  wenn20791334.jpg

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bolkins
9 minutes ago, Totodile said:

Tons of people are hating on the look Gaga wore at the Saint Laurant show, but I truely love it and think it's one of the most fun and fresh looks Gaga has worn in weeks :flutter:. I really adore it actually :laughga:.

I really like it too! Like you say its fresh, its nice to see her less made up and pristine thats how I like her best 

Andy McQueen
18 minutes ago, Versus said:

lady-gaga-ugly.jpg

That's the edited fake one by Madonna fans.
This one here is the original (they made her nose larger and chin smaller to imply she had surgery, which isn't true):

tUcl5.jpg

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/2/20/8-5-08_Mick_Rock_008.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120509164033

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/2/20/8-5-08_Mick_Rock_008.jpg/

:)

RileyMint

I enjoy all of these tbh. It would be boring if she looked "good" every time. The cooky unflattering looks are what makes her entertaining and fearless. 

Neight Shayde
1 minute ago, RileyMint said:

I enjoy all of these tbh. It would be boring if she looked "good" every time. The cooky unflattering looks are what makes her entertaining and fearless. 

right?!?! as long as she expresses herself the way she wants to, ugly or not, i don't care

codymonster
49 minutes ago, Slavi said:

f5d18-ladygagalondon.jpg  wenn20791334.jpg

I never noticed until now that her tit is out in the first one. Must have been too distracted by her hair/face :emma:

love that look even more now though!

Archived