Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga steal the show at the Grammys?

Creyk

Featured Posts

She is doing the intel thing which is supposed to be revolutionary, shocking, amazing, never before seen, epic, weird, technologically advanced and all that. Plus she's also singing Bowie songs for 7-8 minutes. Sounds good.

However, Adele is performing, and she is on a whole other level and everybody loves her.

So, does Gaga have a chance to be the most talked about person of the night? Or no not at all??????

I hope the Illuminati will help the good sis out

tumblr_o23swc3VYI1rv6sroo1_400.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

if we can trust that supposed pre dress rehearsal note she sure will :hor:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

gagzus

yes because her performance is actually a performance, plus all eyes are on her for her talent and not her first week sales

Her chances are very high because its not simply a normal performance, it's a freaking Intel technology infused David Bowie tribute. Of course it will slay :gaycat:

GagaMyBlood95

The competition will be strong this year..

Taylor, Rihanna, Bieber, Beyonce, Adele,  everyone are performing so she really needs to nail her performance since she isn't performing her own material!

mister max
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I like all the positivity in here!

You give me faith :giveup:

actually, she will break the hologram piano and then she will fall into Davids hologram while dancing and then a butterfly from her dress will fly into her hair and in her eye

end of her career

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Warholiness

Visually? Yes. It's also a tribute to a very important figure in music so people will definitely be intrigued. I'm shook. :giveup:

Considering her national anthem performance was talked about more than the halftime performers (Coldplay, Beyonce & Bruno Mars) at the superbowl, I think she can outshine again with the Grammy's. :D

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Archived