Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's lead single will debut at #1

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Well.. 1)Even Zayn debuted at #1 with an okay-nice song and not really much hype 2)Gaga is the sweetheart of America atm 3)With 250.000-300.000 first week sales nowadays a single debuts at #1 and it's easy (I think) for Gaga to pull off such numbers at this point.4)I know there are already threads like that.I just noticed that it's getting easier and easier for artists to hit #1. 

Ps. Yeah it obviously depends on the song tho

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it will definitely debut at #1.

But just to be sure, everyone please buy 20 copies of the single, and her album as well.

Thank you.

:hor:

Fiona Apple
Just now, JGD said:

Yes, it will definitely debut at #1.

But just to be sure, everyone please buy 20 copies of the single, and her album as well.

Thank you.

:hor:

It might be the first album I will buy more than once.I really want this album to smash :emma:

Xoxo Adriana

Depends on the song, its always seems that those annoying dubstep/pop songs hit the charts.

Katharine Hepburn

I don't think we should put the importance on commercial success TBH but yes I think she's in the position for a strong comeback

xoxo Joanne

Fiona Apple
Just now, adamspira said:

Depends on the song, its always seems that those annoying dubstep/pop songs hit the charts.

I am sure that they will release a Gaga-classic but kinda vocal oriented. We'll see tho

Jesse Pinkman
Just now, CustomGueseppi said:

I don't think we should put the importance on commercial success TBH but yes I think she's in the position for a strong comeback

Agreed.

It's science, bitch

ArtGagaPop

Yeah atleast if the music video get's realeased the same day i bet a nummer 1 debut is on lock. I dont think she has ever been this respected and liked by the masses and media before so it should be easy as long as she doesnt make some huge misstake before the singel drops. 

Archived