💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé - The Formation World Tour (European leg)

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DannyPH91 said:

What tickets did you get?

Lower tier seated but the cheaper ones so it's further back but idc I'm just so happy i've got them :rip: I think all the presale tickets have gone now. You?

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Lower tier seated but the cheaper ones so it's further back but idc I'm just so happy i've got them :rip: I think all the presale tickets have gone now. You?

I've got golden circle section 2 for the Manchester show!! I didn't think I'd even get them so I just bought them lol! Yeah I've checked again and I cant find any!

RAMROD

Yay, happy for y'all who got tickets!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername
3 hours ago, Harry said:

3 hours ago, DannyPH91 said:

I've got golden circle section 2 for the Manchester show!! I didn't think I'd even get them so I just bought them lol! Yeah I've checked again and I cant find any!

How did y'all already get tickets? isn't the presale starting in 9 minutes? Or was it 10 am local time?

Brian Newman

Row 16 on the side for Boston, SO EXCITED!! I've never been able to get tickets to see her and I landed these seats within 2 seconds of the Beyhive presale starting. I could cry right now.

1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

How did y'all already get tickets? isn't the presale starting in 9 minutes? Or was it 10 am local time?

Erm 10 am uk time.

8 hours ago, Driezewies said:

Yeah was 10am. Where are you? Did you get your tickets?

NewUsername
10 hours ago, Harry said:

Yeah was 10am. Where are you? Did you get your tickets?

I'm from Belgium, but I think that presale starts the 15th

Haroon

Darn it, just decided yesterday that I want to go and then realised that the BeyHive pre sale had already happened, was it easy to become a member? :duck: 

It says online that there might be a LiveNation pre sale this Friday so I'll give that a shot if it exists. I'm really surprised O2 priority haven't announced their pre sale yet though, I usually get all my concert tickets from there and I'm gonna panic if they don't have one and I have to use the Ticketmaster General sale because that's always a mess for big artists and shows - it doesn't usually end well for me :deadbanana: 

6 hours ago, Haroon said:

Darn it, just decided yesterday that I want to go and then realised that the BeyHive pre sale had already happened, was it easy to become a member? :duck: 

It says online that there might be a LiveNation pre sale this Friday so I'll give that a shot if it exists. I'm really surprised O2 priority haven't announced their pre sale yet though, I usually get all my concert tickets from there and I'm gonna panic if they don't have one and I have to use the Ticketmaster General sale because that's always a mess for big artists and shows - it doesn't usually end well for me :deadbanana: 

I don't know how anyone is able to access Ticketmaster during general sales :smh: 

Blueskye

I've tried and failed to get tickets everytime she comes here. Now I'm in Gold Circle 2 in Sunderland baby! Can't wait :sara:

Haroon
34 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

I don't know how anyone is able to access Ticketmaster during general sales :smh: 

Same :rip: I'll give it a try if it comes

to it but my expectations are close to nonexistent :emma: 

Archived