💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Oscars works?

BestFriend

Featured Posts

BestFriend

If TITHY wins, how many trophies will they give? Two for both Diane and Gaga? One to be shared by both? I want her to slay post-event with her Oscar trophy in hand. I don't want no Diane meddling with the trophy shots. LOL. :toofunny:

jojo Freud

I believe it would work similar to the grammys, so they would get one each

elijahfan

They're both nominated for writing credits, so they both receive a trophy (if they win :hor: ).

If Gaga hadn't had a writing credit and had just sang the song, she wouldn't have been nominated (for instance, My Heart Will Go On won best original song, but Celine Dion isn't an Oscar winner).

Iwontell

It works like this

2013_LesMiz_group.jpg

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Paper Gangsta
3 minutes ago, YASSS said:

If TITHY wins, how many trophies will they give? Two for both Diane and Gaga? One to be shared by both? I want her to slay post-event with her Oscar trophy in hand. I don't want no Diane meddling with the trophy shots. LOL. :toofunny:

they will both get one statue and probably pose together like she did with Tony 

lady_gaga_tony_bennett_463033286.jpg

Yep! Here's Adele and Paul Epworth winning for Skyfall:

Adele-and-Paul-Epworth-008.jpg

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

BestFriend

Awesome! Thank you so much everyone. I can't wait for Gaga's existential-crisis-inducing SLAYAGE.

YASSSS MAH QUEEN, SLAAAAYYYYYYY

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

It works like this

2013_LesMiz_group.jpg

Oh god now I imagine Gaga and Diane with their own trophee :yay:

Mobster

Everyone gets an Oscar!

oprah-free-car.gif

(Except for the people who lose and us ,peasants, watching at home :green:)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, vancoop said:

If they win, i think that they'll give it to Gaga on stage, and after the ceremony to Diane

If they win, they both go onstage. At the Oscars, the writer's credit is more important than the performer, who isn't recognized as a contender. Gaga is here nominated in her quality of co-writer.

Iwontell
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Oh god now I imagine Gaga and Diane with their own trophee :yay:

If Gaga doesn't get so emotional she has a seizure before the pic is even taken :derpga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Paper Gangsta
Just now, elijahfan said:

If they win, they both go onstage. At the Oscars, the writer's credit is more important than the performer, who isn't recognized as a contender. Gaga is here nominated in her quality of co-writer.

Gaga is also the producer of the song :)

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

If Gaga doesn't get so emotional she has a seizure before the pic is even taken :derpga:

Imagine Diane who is reaching for her Oscar for years :yay:

Archived