Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Roanoke' discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Actually I really like the idea of Slender Man, it could be very creepy ! 

Ryan was right, he tesed that thing in Hotel when the Countess kidnapped kids..

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14.01.2016 г. at 11:35 AM, monketsharona said:

So let's hope Jessica will be back as the lead and Gaga will share a scene or more with her ^^ The two AHS Golden Globe winners needs to meet :yay:

Other than this I hope Even Peters will get a mature role like he had in Hotel ! It was definitely his best performance in AHS !

For me it was quite the opposite. Even Peters seemed awkward during the whole season. IMO his best acting was in season 1.

On 14.01.2016 г. at 11:35 AM, monketsharona said:

So let's hope Jessica will be back as the lead and Gaga will share a scene or more with her ^^ The two AHS Golden Globe winners needs to meet :yay:

Other than this I hope Even Peters will get a mature role like he had in Hotel ! It was definitely his best performance in AHS !

For me it was quite the opposite. Even Peters seemed awkward during the whole season. IMO his best acting was in season 1.

On 1/14/2016 at 5:27 PM, monketsharona said:

- Ryan Murphy turned down Evan Peters idea about 'AHS : Space'.

Of course he'd turn this down. If it's in space then it's not in America. If it's not in America then why is it called American Horror Story? Evan, please. :rip: 

(OP, why are your question marks like that? :rip:)

The idea of Slender Man might be a good thing and a bad thing.

It might further spread the idea to the ignorants.

It might cause backlash because of the portrayal. (It's a Ryan Murphy show so let's expect the worst.)

Andy McQueen

I only would like to see Gaga return if her role was completly different than The Countess, and it's hard to imagine that for me tbh

On 1/14/2016 at 0:35 AM, GlamPunk said:

I hope she doesn't come back...
She should leave with her head held high with her golden globe.
That show is going downhill fast. 

Nothing like a prude ****star. 

I mean whiny Monster.

:green: 

On 1/17/2016 at 6:06 PM, miju said:

Ooh how about a group of friends going for a cross country road trip who get stuck in some "middle of nowhere" kindve town that doesn't get cell phone service and stuff? 

They stay in a motel in the town but the townsfolk actually have a big cult and they do satanic rituals and stuff. Zachary Quinto as cult leader!? Gaga as an uneducated farmer who's in the cult? 

And the group of friends could be staying there till they can get their car fixed but the mechanic never does it and the townspeople are actually planning to sacrifice the group of friends or something. 

And maybe it'd be too closely related to asylum but I could see this all happening in the mid west and there's crop circles and aliens could be a thing too? I think that "car mechanic who's not really helping" happened in House of Wax but whatever haha

Zachary Quinto, I believe, have had disagreements with Murphy or someone so he won't be returning. Ever.

On 1/25/2016 at 1:38 AM, hellothing said:

American Horror Story: Woods

Bookmark me :gaycat:

American Horror Story, ha 6th single.

Are we out of the Woods? :green: 

CyanLights
On January 14, 2016 at 6:46 AM, Spock said:

It's going to be an even numbered season, so we know it's going to be set in the past

A FX executive or something confirmed that it's going to be set in both the present and past, while mostly remaining in the present. 

barcodemonster

since 6 is like a satanic number it might have something to do with that...

scan my barcode

Mister Gaga
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah Zachary Quinto kinda confirmed we will never return.

why?? He was great in season 2 :omg:

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

why?? He was great in season 2 :omg:

The official excuse is that he wanted to do other things less dark...

1 hour ago, thatguy said:

A FX executive or something confirmed that it's going to be set in both the present and past, while mostly remaining in the present. 

Yeah I saw that

who will love me when the night is over

Ummm.....if Gaga is going to br back for another season i hope she gets role thats way.diferent thatn the countess.....i love the countess but she had too.much Gaga in it......i want Gaga put of her comfrot zone......like something way diferent to what shes used to

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived