Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VIDEO My little sister loves Gaga

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

literally knows all the lyrics and now im teaching her the albums 

next step: create a GGD account

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Mobster

This is so cute :ohno: I refuse to talk about music with my family, because there's no common denominator, but it must be so fun :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

So cute! A Little Little monster ahah

I have already planned that I'll force my sons to listen to gaga from the very beginning:flutter:

blackstar
5 minutes ago, Secret said:

So cute! A Little Little monster ahah

I have already planned that I'll force my sons to listen to gaga from the very beginning:flutter:

same. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

homomo

That is super adorable!

I lived with my oldest brother and his wife growing up, and they have two daughters. Anyways, my oldest niece was about 3-4 before I graduated and moved out in 2012. I made her listen to Born This Way (album) with me all the time, and she loved it! Even taught her the dances. 

I was home this past Christmas (she's 6 now) and she asked me if we could go downstairs and do the "Judas Dance". She remembers the choreography from being only 3 freaking years old. 

She's my favorite little monster <3

Asdfghjkl, so cute

On a side note...

Your ****ing voice

ibcsntahndelwoojubv.giftumblr_nelulvTXD61rzoil5o4_500-141528544

26 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

chromaticka
5 minutes ago, Stellar said:

That is super adorable!

I lived with my oldest brother and his wife growing up, and they have two daughters. Anyways, my oldest niece was about 3-4 before I graduated and moved out in 2012. I made her listen to Born This Way (album) with me all the time, and she loved it! Even taught her the dances. 

I was home this past Christmas (she's 6 now) and she asked me if we could go downstairs and do the "Judas Dance". She remembers the choreography from being only 3 freaking years old. 

OMGGG I wanna teach my sister the choreos sooooo bad but she's too hyper

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

chromaticka
4 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Asdfghjkl, so cute

On a side note...

Your ****ing voice

ibcsntahndelwoojubv.giftumblr_nelulvTXD61rzoil5o4_500-141528544

hahahahahha nnnnnn

Bad Bromance
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:16 PM, notsoratedr said:

OMG, this is incredibly adorable!  How old is your little sister?  She sounds like she's only 4 or 5 years old.  It's cool that you have someone else, besides the people on this site, to talk to about Gaga music, etc.  Keep up the good work, honey bunny!  :D

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

LebaneseDude
On 1/13/2016 at 3:43 PM, Stellar said:

That is super adorable!

Adorable.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Archived