Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Poll for Gaga research project

Luigi

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, this poll is very important, won't take you more than 6 min pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just now, Tokyo Rose said:

Please be careful not to post too many times, you'll get banned

i'm trying to get my thread a bit of popularity, is for a good reason. Haven't you answered my poll yet?:awkney:

Tokyo Rose
1 minute ago, Luigi said:

i'm trying to get my thread a bit of popularity, is for a good reason. Haven't you answered my poll yet?:awkney:

I'm taking it the survey, but I'm a little suspicious about it based on your behavior here

1 minute ago, Tokyo Rose said:

I'm taking it the survey, but I'm a little suspicious about it based on your behavior here

JAJAJAJ nooooo please, someone told me that i had to comment in my own thread to put it on the top so it will be more catchy(?) 

i'm spanish, saying this for my english

Tokyo Rose
Just now, Luigi said:

JAJAJAJ nooooo please, someone told me that i had to comment in my own thread to put it on the top so it will be more catchy(?) 

The survey was submitted.

You can bump your thread every once in a while, but if you spam posts they'll probably ban you for it

2 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

The survey was submitted.

You can bump your thread every once in a while, but if you spam posts they'll probably ban you for it

thanks for your advice, :) and for answer my poll!! ♄

7 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Puedo responder en español?:stalkga:

Archived