💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Forgotten Gaga Pictures

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Kanye West

Share any pictures of Gaga which are lesser known or perhaps forgotten about here.

INFphoto_1132615.JPG Gaga-monster-ball.jpg

singer-lady-gaga-performs-onstage-at-the

lady-gaga-bambi-2011-awards-press-room-0lady-g18.jpg

0023ae606f170c9e93d933.jpg tumblr_np9kdqjGkr1uwedmfo3_500.jpg

d488b5ecdb6345b7a2c0c61dc65bc799

KANYEWEST.COM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanye West
1 minute ago, bramstelwagen said:

omg love these picturers, wondering what she is going to look like in the new era

Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Her make up has never been better than in OP. I live for tfm makeup and hair

They are truly beautiful pictures, but all of the cosmetic work she has done to her face, along with her old team leaving means we will never see her looking like that again unfortunately. She has proved she is unable to keep it up on her own.

KANYEWEST.COM

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Imperial POP said:

They are truly beautiful pictures, but all of the cosmetic work she has done to her face, along with her old team leaving means we will never see her looking like that again unfortunately. She has proved she is unable to keep it up on her own.

I thought the cosmetic work she's had done were just temps? Fillers and botox don't last forever.. regardless, she's looked stunning at Oscars and at other events, but there's just something other worldly about her old make up. The brows and eyes were liiiiiiife

Kanye West
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I thought the cosmetic work she's had done were just temps? Fillers and botox don't last forever.. regardless, she's looked stunning at Oscars and at other events, but there's just something other worldly about her old make up. The brows and eyes were liiiiiiife

She has had more done than fillers and botox unfortunately. Her face is a lot smaller, rounder, more youthful (unnaturally). Fillers cannot do that, nor can any type of makeup. Her chin is completely different, she has a bigger jawline, along with her smaller less prominent nose, cheek implants. She has also had lip fillers. I'm barely scratching the surface of her cosmetic work.

She did look stunning at the Oscars, but that was almost a year ago and she has had a lot of cosmetic work done since.

KANYEWEST.COM

Archived