💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Just Dance get Diamond Certification?

Cry

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

I feel like it already is but Interscope needs to update it. Off topic but when will BTW, Judas, and TEOG receive their certifications?

I didn't get why they updated just Poker Face

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, Bloody said:

Idk if u want to. :koons:

I'll do it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Aren't Spotify Streams counting too? It has 57M on there, so 570,000 Sales right?

So we need it at 300M Views to get it certified :)

Yeah, but it'll still be a little while. Just Dance isn't one of her most watched videos nor is it one of her most streamed on Spotify (I think). If people make an effort to watch the video and it gets to 200 million, we'll see it certified sooner. 

Just now, Rising said:

Yeah, but it'll still be a little while. Just Dance isn't one of her most watched videos nor is it one of her most streamed on Spotify (I think). If people make an effort to watch the video and it gets to 200 million, we'll see it certified sooner. 

Well, let's hope the views will pick up during the New Years Week and the AHS Finale 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Mobster

Wait, I'm confused... How does this Diamond thing work... If an artist has a billion YT views, does he/she get a Diamond Certification, too?

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

InTraumatica
4 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

Wait, I'm confused... How does this Diamond thing work... If an artist has a billion YT views, does he/she get a Diamond Certification, too?

100 streams=1 download

BUT only part of streams are from US

GloZell Green
19 minutes ago, Red said:

I didn't get why they updated just Poker Face

Right? Interscope needs to get themselves together, because they also have to certify ARTPOP gold :rip: or maybe platinum :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

InTraumatica
30 minutes ago, Rising said:

It surpassed 7 million.

The question is how much has it been streamed? Almost 200 million (2 million) on YouTube. That requires another million or so from other sources. 

They count streams from US only!

2 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

They count streams from US only!

:flop: oh right! That definitely sets things back a bit :flop: 

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, HMLSwine said:

Yes if there was a such thing as a world wide certification because every 100 views is equal to a single sale, but the US only accounts for 20% of YouTube views. So 1 billion roughly account for about 2 million US sales. Double platinum just on YouTube alone.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

katy will probably get it before her but then gaga will get it after her and the race will continue to see who gets their 4th certification :gaycat: 

Katy is likely to get multiple, she had many huge hits 

malazam
1 hour ago, Rising said:

It surpassed 7 million.

The question is how much has it been streamed? Almost 200 million (2 million) on YouTube. That requires another million or so from other sources. 

Nope, it's not 2 million, that views numbers are Worldwide not only in the U.S

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived