Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gagadaily's NTGD, round 6, Vogue

Sunny

Featured Posts

Warholian
6 hours ago, Dhipita said:

#mommydoesntloveyou #yesh8

my mom died in the Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima, please don't joke about war, really distasteful, Dhipita. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Warholian said:

my mom died in the Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima, please don't joke about war, really distasteful, Dhipita. 

Um, I'm clearly alive you disrespectful little minx! 

Don't joke about the death of your transgendered mother, please, transgender is no joke; there aren't any winners!!

Queen Of Pop

Warholian
1 hour ago, Dhipita said:

Um, I'm clearly alive you disrespectful little minx! 

Don't joke about the death of your transgendered mother, please, transgender is no joke; there aren't any winners!!

agree with u there. when i have kids im going to dress them in drag so they r bullied @ skool. then may-b they will know what it is to be a freek of nature. #proudfreak #producandlous  (Bit overboard.)

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

1 hour ago, Warholian said:

agree with u there. when i have kids im going to dress them in drag so they r bullied @ skool. then may-b they will know what it is to be a freek of nature. #proudfreak #producandlous

Um, what? Okay fair enough having a joke and what not with me, but to call transgendered/cross dressers a freak of nature is NOT a joke! You can hurt people that way. I suggest working more on your graphics skills and less on being a hatful cĂșnt!

Queen Of Pop

Warholian
Just now, Dhipita said:

Um, what? Okay fair enough having a joke and what not with me, but to call transgendered/cross dressers a freak of nature is NOT a joke! You can hurt people that way. I suggest working more on your graphics skills and less on being a hatful cĂșnt!

Take a muscle relaxant, Dhipita. 

Just warning everyone, I don't have all the critiques so it'll probably be tomorrow when the results are posted. :deadbanana:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐱𝐎𝐍𝐱𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

GloZell Green
57 minutes ago, Brad said:

Just warning everyone, I don't have all the critiques so it'll probably be tomorrow when the results are posted. :deadbanana:

inb4 I get a score lower than 0 because I'm poop :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

On 11/10/2015, 9:21:04, GloZell Green said:

My unofficial entry because I'm not in the competition. But I'll await your weaves when I come in season 2 :derpga:

6X1y58Q.jpg?1

V Magazine - 99th Issue - Spring Preview 2016

Even though you aren't in the competition I think this is the best and most realist for a magazine cover miketea.gifclap.gif

Don't visit my profile

GloZell Green
57 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Even though you aren't in the competition I think this is the best and most realist for a magazine cover miketea.gifclap.gif

Thank you so much! Should I join next season :fan: And also, I really loved your work in the competition and outside it too :nick:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I don't wanna come of as b---hy, but what's taking so long for the judges to send in their critiques? It's been 5 days since the deadline. :ohno:

51 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I don't wanna come of as b---hy, but what's taking so long for the judges to send in their critiques? It's been 5 days since the deadline. :ohno:

Life and we always post the results the day before the challenge :chica:

I'm doing them now

I like dancin', and ponies....

Archived