đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to ALL the original Haus members?!

bradshaw

Featured Posts

Alright, so I wasn't really a full time Gaga stan during her peak years. I only became concisely aware of Gaga and her team, management, everything about her, etc during ARTPOP. :neyde:

I have heard stories about people but have no clue who they were/are? So here's my questions:
- Who was in her original team?
- Who was her crazy assistant(s)?
- Why did they leave Gaga?
- Does her team of 2015 contains original members?
- Luc Carl? Troy Carter? Tara? Who are these people? Do you guys know any crazy stories?

Basically as a flop monster, I'm asking for some tea on Gaga from 2008-2013. Feel free to talk about stories too. Don't let this thread flop for the sake of the new uninformed monsters! :coffee:

tumblr_m04h64rPTd1qzv7sfo1_r1_500.gif

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

They got better offers plus Gaga is hard to work with. Remember what she did to the haus of Gaga before the grammy performance of Born This Way? Of course you do. And that's just one we know of.

J9jhP70.gif

Some members of her original team: Nicola Formichetti, Boomkack, Matthew Williams, B. Ă…kerlund, Anna Trevelyan, Emily Eisen

R.I.P Fozzi

Wait, did that dog die? I could have sworn I saw Gaga with it on Instagram a few months ago. :coffee:

Ferrer Zorola

I wonder if there's more members in the haus apart from Brandon Maxwell, Richard Jackson, and Bobby Campbell now 

LIFE IS GOOD

They got better offers plus Gaga is hard to work with. Remember what she did to the haus of Gaga before the grammy performance of Born This Way? Of course you do. And that's just one we know of.

J9jhP70.gif

Don't troll me hunty! I want information. What did she do? :neyde:

chromaticka

OH MY GOD, IM ALSO VERY UNAWARE OF ALL THIS CRAZINESS SURROUNDING GAGA, SOMEONE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Lady Palutena

Wait, did that dog die? I could have sworn I saw Gaga with it on Instagram a few months ago. :coffee:

I think Fozzi belongs to Frederic "Freddi" Aspiras, her hairstylist, I think he is...

zvaRSEA.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

gagzus

- Who was in her original team?

She had two dancers, Matthew Williams who was her boyfriend Nicknamed "Dada" (he's apparently whom Brooklyn Nights is about), Space Cowboy technically was and her friends from the NYC club scene like Lady Starlight etc

- Who was her crazy assistant(s)?

Her most infamous was Jennifer whom sued her and claimed she was a terrible boss and extremely demanding

- Why did they leave Gaga?

Some she fired, some left to work on their own & Tara left because of her Lupus getting worse

- Does her team of 2015 contains original members?

The only one I can think of is Lady Starlight 

- Luc Carl? Troy Carter? Tara? Who are these people? Do you guys know any crazy stories?

Luc was her long term on-off boyfriend whom most of her love, relationship & s-x songs up until AP were about, Troy was her manager and the reason AP's underperformance as an era he only cared about her making him money from perfumes, music sales and chart positions etc, Tara was her friend and I assume they're still friends however, the rumour is she's the reason gaga got hooked on d--gs in 2012 so maybe gaga doesn't speak to her anymore bc of that. 

The craziest I know is; Troy sold a company she had (presumably Haus Laboratories) behind her back and he did not care when she broke her hip and wanted her to hurry up to make him more money again.

Don't troll me hunty! I want information. What did she do? :neyde:

Everything was prepared for the performance a long time in advance and then Gaga changed her mind 2 days before and had the Haus sew a whole new set of costumes, they worked overnight on them and barely finished...IDK about you but if my boss made me work overnight like that, she better pay me big coins or else...

1. Troy Carter

2. Boomkack

3. Space Cowboy

4. RedOne

Those are the names that comes to mind from 2008-2009 

-Who was her crazy assistant(s)?

-Does her team of 2015 contains original members?

-Luc Carl? Troy Carter? Tara? Who are these people?

Crazy assistant was Jennifer O'Neil, claimed Gaga made her do all this weird stuff, another one was her old hair stylist Michael Pooter (hehe) who claimed Gaga had a 666 on her scalp and threatened to eat his kids 

I think someone said that Richy (her choreographer) was studying under Boomkack so he was sort of originally there 

LĂĽc is her ex, the song YoĂĽ and I is based on him, Troy was her manager, he was the one who replaced Venus with DWUW and she eventually fired him, Tara was her old makeup stylist who has some kind of bone disease I think it was that made her have to resign

He/They

malazam

Tara Savelo still part of the Haus, she's not working right now 'cause she can't travel due to her lupus getting worse.

About Troy, don't talk about him, NEVAH. 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived