đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I just spotted hidden vocals in Fashion!

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I always heard those vocals from the beginning but I never heard the ones pointed out from 3:38 to 3:49!!!   :deadbanana:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

But its never a bad thing discovering parts of the song you never knew existed. For years i never noticed the 'Could i love him? Could i love him?' background vocals in Monster.

:omg:I never noticed

Riot Poof

I've noticed all the background vocals in "Fashion!" that were mentioned. :queenga:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Dominic

Your two years too late :hunty: 

But its never a bad thing discovering parts of the song you never knew existed. For years i never noticed the 'Could i love him? Could i love him?' background vocals in Monster.

How have I never noticed this? Flop fan :rip: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

djBuffoon

Lemme just use this opportunity to say that this song is one of Gaga's best and all its haters can lick my dirty ass. It's alive. It's fabulous and the lyrics are revealing, smart and thought-provoking in the context of the album tbh :applause:

Is that a promise?

For real, though, I love this song. And it's funny how thoroughly it embodies the spirit of the album, but people still consider it a filler. :hunty:

Bradley

wait, Will.I.Am was in there? :rip: :flop:  #flopstan

You shall go punish yourself for being so floppy. :creepflop:

Bradley

Is that a promise?

For real, though, I love this song. And it's funny how thoroughly it embodies the spirit of the album, but people still consider it a filler. :hunty:

Fashion! is the true new Poker Face :creepflop:

kiwifromvenus

Your two years too late :hunty: 

I thought it was "Cool i love him" :deadbanana:

holy scheisse

i always noticed that, bc Fashion! is iconic and thats the part of th song where it gets rly good

Archived