đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I still can't believe HML was never a single

Emvee

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Born This Way should've had a 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th single. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayLin

My beautiful soul is very offended by this post 

tumblr_npsl4hL0qi1qgrqogo4_400.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

tumblr_npsl4hL0qi1qgrqogo4_400.gif

Honestly feeling like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again now

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Tropico

As amazing as this song is, I don't know how it would've performed on the charts.

It's such a Gaga song. Like... too Gaga for the everyday listener. Gaga fans would love it because we share that type of connection with Gaga where we connect to the song. But considering how edgy this song is, I think it would've been too much for the GP. 

And knowing stan culture, once a song's reputation is tarnished by commercial failure, it loses a lot of fans Like G.U.Y. did. There was a big portion of the fanbase which loved the song before release as a single. Obviously they were the Venus stans who were upset that their fave song was snubbed but that's besides the point. 

My point is, it's safer to keep the gems gems. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

It is perfection I agree :noparty:

Sadly I'm not sure if GP would buy it - they're too basic

And knowing stan culture, once a song's reputation is tarnished by commercial failure, it loses a lot of fans Like G.U.Y. did. There was a big portion of the fanbase which loved the song before release as a single. Obviously they were the Venus stans who were upset that their fave song was snubbed but that's besides the point. 

My point is, it's safer to keep the gems gems. 

If I remember well there was considerable portion of ppl who knew G.U.Y. would flop, but they weren't the loudest.

Edit: Oops sorry for double post!

nikola

Omg i love this spng so much i hope gaga sings it during next tour.....also i want nore music like this from her

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Why do people like this song so much? Tbh it was very boring and just nothing special. Would have done terrible as a single, let's be real 

Slayer

Would've been a better song if she didn't sound like a robot. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Well, she sounds like a robot in Poker Face and it slays... Even though I don't like HML, I need to say that. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Slayer

Well, she sounds like a robot in Poker Face and it slays... Even though I don't like HML, I need to say that. 

At least you can understand her in Poker Face.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Especially this stylistic device makes the song very atmospgeric and unique. For there it's not a standard Gaga autotune element like in so many songs of her, but an progressive characteristic  which enhances the song - in my ears (;

Archived