💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

It's obvious some of you have never smoked pot before (gaga related)

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

nikola

Hmmm and not smoking pot is a bad thing?....ok....like some of you act like smoking is a good thing.......tbh....i never smoked....and i hope i never do....i am happier this way.........I dont need that **** in my life

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga told us she doesn't smoke any pot anymore :3 This was september 2014 tho that she said that :p

yup 

RIP.

i'm alive tho and staying away from your evil plants to keep it that way :gaycat: 

Um. Weed didn't kill Tupac. :flop:

Gaga told us she doesn't smoke any pot anymore :3 This was september 2014 tho that she said that :p

You believe that? :flop:

Tumblr

I think it's more of a running joke sis, don't take it THAT serious

tumblr_m0wo72SfFV1ql5yr7o2_r2_400.gif

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

You believe that? :flop:

dude i was baked last night wondering if you ever realized i wasnt serious :neyde: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Pain of fame1

2012 was a really weird year. 

true. She lost fans for things like wearing fur, wich she had said she would never do. She was just really high.. its so sad..then 2013 came and was as bad as 2012 ( even though she looked a bit healthier..)

dude i was baked last night wondering if you ever realized i wasnt serious :neyde: 

Honestly, with the replies in this thread and the general overreaction to weed on this site, I wouldn't be surprised if you were serious. :neyde:

true. She lost fans for things like wearing fur, wich she had said she would never do. She was just really high.. its so sad..then 2013 came and was as bad as 2012 ( even though she looked a bit healthier..)

Being high didn't make her wear fur :smh:

moonboywow

Being high didn't make her wear fur :smh:

lol right? 

Like 2 years ago I said I'd never drink alcohol and now I drink alcohol. People change. 

BricksNStrings

Hmmm and not smoking pot is a bad thing?....ok....like some of you act like smoking is a good thing.......tbh....i never smoked....and i hope i never do....i am happier this way.........I dont need that **** in my life

lol i don't even smoke but this comment is so judgmental

RAMROD

IDK, I think sone of them just meant to be humorous though.

Not really accusing Gaga as being actually high.

It just that her expression might makes them reminds of being high and pulled that joke right away.

:shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schwerk

Reminds me of this kid in Copenhagen saying OMG Gaga was so high and drunk during that show and me and me friends were like....uhm no, she was just having a hell of a good time performing. A natural high if you will.

Glad to see her in control of her pot use, she really worried me back in 2012, she just didn't seem herself. Weed can hold a tight grip on your life, unlike some people seem to realize. I had a friend who was addicted and he totally lost himself. He stopped using and is so much more present and loving life

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Mariano

Reminds me of this kid in Copenhagen saying OMG Gaga was so high and drunk during that show and me and me friends were like....uhm no, she was just having a hell of a good time performing. A natural high if you will.

Glad to see her in control of her pot use, she really worried me back in 2012, she just didn't seem herself. Weed can hold a tight grip on your life, unlike some people seem to realize. I had a friend who was addicted and he totally lost himself. He stopped using and is so much more present and loving life

this reminds me of someone, with the difference that he is still at the "addicted" and "lost" phase.  . 

Archived