💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Is it plausible she could be able to perform in the American Idol finale or the Billboard Music Awards to kick off the promotion for ARTPOP?

when's that ? sadly i dont even think she'll make the grammys which are february which worked perfect in '11!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Is it plausible she could be able to perform in the American Idol finale or the Billboard Music Awards to kick off the promotion for ARTPOP?

Hopefully american idol.. The bmas don't really do that good with ratings..

It's science, bitch

Hopefully american idol.. The bmas don't really do that good with ratings..

It would be interesting if she'd perform in the season finale of American Idol, since Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj would most likely watch her.

digitalartpop

i was thinking about machete kills promotion

the movie will hit europe between october and november..in italy there is the international movie festival where in the past years came to promotion twilight, anjelina jolie, quentin tarantino,etc... maybe she will come with roudriguez for machete kills!

i was thinking about machete kills promotion

the movie will hit europe between october and november..in italy there is the international movie festival where in the past years came to promotion twilight, anjelina jolie, quentin tarantino,etc... maybe she will come with roudriguez for machete kills!

I'm most excited with the line-up interviews to promote for this film. With the release of ARTPOP + Machete Kills, we'd be getting a lot of promotional activities from her this year. :excited2:

• 2 weeks later...
SMILE2NE1

V Magazine Cover marks the beginning of ARTPOP promo

Machete Kills (September) with the VMAs and after the Much Music Awards and with the coming AMAs may make the peak of ARTPOP promo in 2013

Which will climax in 2014 at the Grammys

SMILE2NE1

Possibly delete the DVD thing? Since that doesn't seem like it's happening anymore.

We don't know yet.

???? - "The Greatest Thing" - Lady Gaga & Cher duet

:dies:

Archived