💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who's your favorite producer for Gaga to work with?

Kermit

Featured Posts

​Yeah I didn't want to bug him or look like an idiot because I only half recognized who he even was :dead:

Good. ​I mean, imagine you suddenly fully recognize him  :giveup: 

Imagine the pulse acceleration :giveup:

the adrenaline would last MONTHS :giveup: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

he was totally decked out in tattoos... talking to a lady whom I had met at the restaurant line... who had had an allaccess pass. She described her self as an audio production worker... she had a little boy with her as well who was completely engrossed in following some hockey game on his Iphone... they were both wearing lenticular holographic rainbow colored cloth badges... I remarked how they were cooler than Pokemon holos to the young boy.. but he wasn't interesting in paying me the time of day much less discussing badges or Pokemons or Gagas and Tonys... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

​I mean, imagine you suddenly fully recognize him  :giveup: 

Imagine the pulse acceleration :giveup:

the adrenaline would last a MONTH :giveup: 

​hence, the kicking of self. Twice. I saw him BOTH nights. I knew on the second night he looked wayyyyy too familiar this time... but if I'd left to greet him, it would have meant I couldn't record the show, because I would have had to have left to say hi and there ain't nobody whom I would trust with my recorder....!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

​hence, the kicking of self. Twice. I saw him BOTH nights. I knew on the second night he looked wayyyyy too familiar this time... but if I'd left to greet him, it would have meant I couldn't record the show, because I would have had to have left to say hi and there ain't nobody whom I would trust with my recorder....!

​What an experience. Eitherway you got closer to Paul than many people, that's already a win in my book + you probably won't regret it when you rewatch that tape in 20 years, a rare gem.

Sugarfall

Idk anything about them as people but Garibay is my fave producer for Gaga. 

Dangerous Man

Max Martin. :shrug:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BuzzcutSeason

RedOne

obviously i think i like what she's done with some of the other producers but he's really one of the only ones who created big hits, and the best music regardless of the charts.

ChicaSkas

​What an experience. Eitherway you got closer to Paul than many people, that's already a win in my book + you probably won't regret it when you rewatch that tape in 20 years, a rare gem.

​welll it was Audio only. I don't have the resources or cojones to pull off video recording!

FERNANDO GARIBAY aka the one who made most of Born This Way

2009_Garibay_%26_Gaga_Recording_Studio_0

they make ART together, here for more Marry The Night and Dance In The Dark on her next record

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

TimisaMonster

RedOne has made Gaga's catchiest work to date! I can't wait to hear what they've come with for the next one! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bad Bromance

I would have to say RedOne and Fernando Garibay since the songs I like most were produced by those two guys.  

Although, to be fair, I really like DJWS and Zedd, too!  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived