💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Gaga seen as

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Ronk

I think Gaga has a much larger straight following than people on GGD believe.  I never thought of Gaga as a gay pop star.  I always considered her a very talented multidimensional artist who also spreads love and kindness, helps people in many ways, and is determined to change the world.  A genuine person who is a mentor and role model, who doesn't just talk about kindness, but lives it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bradley

I have always wanted to ask this question. And honestly as much as I like this as a trademark of Lady Gaga and the little monster community itself, I have always wanted more straight fans to like her and her music. I can't even admit that I like Lady Gaga in front of some people or people'll act like 'Oh are you gay?'

I don't see why straight people can't relate to Lady Gaga, her music is very enjoyable on many aspects and it's not designed to appeal to only gay people.

I have a strong feeling that her next album will be BEYONCE 2.0 and is going to be appealing to everyone.

GagaisHotAF

The only thing I'll say and then I will butt out, but "Born This Way" is NOT for the Gay community only. People who think that are out of their minds. Born this Way is for anyone who feels insecure about who they are and the way they live. It's also about people who are bullied for their looks, their religion, their race, IN ADDITION to their s-xuality. 

Oh and by the way, if being theatrical, colorful, or "flamboyant" makes you Gay or considered a "Gay Artist" we lived in a really ****ed up, type casting society. Heteros-xual males can be effeminate and sensitive, and females can be tough and love the outdoors. 

I know of Gay men who are the roughest, toughest, macho type of male; and I know of lesbians who are frilly, girly, extremely feminine. 

Exactly. I related to btw because I have an iep in school and people made fun of me for it in middle school

Probably on Grindr

GagaisHotAF

her music is sort of gay oriented.

How? Other singers and rappers make songs about s-x. Other musicians talk about equality. Other female singers do lesbian stuff their videos. Male singers sing about s-x. Other singers sing about drinking. How is it "gay" oriented? Are gay people the only people who listen to pop? Are gay people the only people who listen to songs about s-x or other ideas? 

Long post short, what does gay oriented even mean?

Probably on Grindr

Exactly. I related to btw because I have an iep in school and people made fun of me for it in middle school

Yes. I was overweight in school and I was always more sensitive than other guys. I'm not gay (Im actually extremely religious even though I accept the LGBT community) but the kids at school used corner me in the hallway, knock my books down and say things like, "Hey you fat fagg0t you're gonna burn in hell".

"Born this Way" helped me discover that just because people said those things it didn't make them true. Now I'm a singer/songwriter, so all of that sensitivity is better understood among my peers. 

Hexxx

How? Other singers and rappers make songs about s-x. Other musicians talk about equality. Other female singers do lesbian stuff their videos. Male singers sing about s-x. Other singers sing about drinking. How is it "gay" oriented? Are gay people the only people who listen to pop? Are gay people the only people who listen to songs about s-x or other ideas? 

Long post short, what does gay oriented even mean?

​did you really get offended by that. Gaga's fanbase mostly consist of gays. her music sounds like it was CREATED to be played in gay clubs. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Kayla

Because apparently only gay men would like a woman who sticks up for LGBT rights. What kind of real man would like someone like that? 

:roll:

GagaisHotAF

​did you really get offended by that. Gaga's fanbase mostly consist of gays. her music sounds like it was CREATED to be played in gay clubs. 

What does that mean? I am honestly confused. What makes a song sound like a gay club song?

Probably on Grindr

Hexxx

What does that mean? I am honestly confused. What makes a song sound like a gay club song?

​i've heard gays say things like that throughout social media. some some songs are gay anthems. Donatella, Born This Way, Express Yourself by Madonna, Donna Summer's I feel Love. Lots of songs. mainly the lyrics that contain glam and female empowerment. It's Raining Men is the ultimate gay anthem

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

bionic

Born This Way and her many "love yourselves, gay people" speeches from the start of hre career

buy bionic

Archived