Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Keep calm about the C2C situation

Miley

Featured Posts

Miley

First of all, we should all remember to pray for Tony, his health comes first and before anything else.

Second all these "THE TOUR IS CANCELLED" nonsens, do you really believe that they would make that decision straight away? It's FAR more complicated than that, we have to keep in mind that there is a lot of money behind THAT decision. The next show in 4 days, doctors need to be involved, and together with Tony and their management they will eventually come to a conclusion. 

Keep calm. This comes from someone that has booked hotel + traintickets + concert tickets to the tour, a lot of money which I won't get back if the tour is cancelled, but it doesn't matter his health comes first.

bionic

Despite his age, it's very unlikely that Tony has broken his hip. I guess people are just worried after what happened with the BTWB. :shrug: 

buy bionic

Paco

Despite his age, it's very unlikely that Tony has broken his hip. I guess people are just worried after what happened with the BTWB. :shrug: 

​i cackled

Jester

If he really had a heart attack, I wouldn't be surprised if doctors told him to cancel the tour... He's almost 89 and being on tour is pretty exhausting...

Miley

​But the thing is people seem to be more worried about the tour itself than Tony

Alii

​But the thing is people seem to be more worried about the tour itself than Tony

Which is just.. 

TimisaMonster

He needs to rest...poor thing I hope he gets better! :ohno:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SISTERV

I could honestly give two ****s about a jazz cover tour right now. I hope he is okay.

And guys.....don't be shocked if the tour gets cancelled. It probably will. Its nearing its end and even if Tony is fine, they are not going to allow him to tour for A WHILE. He is 89 YEARS OLD FOLKS

Not everyone believes in deities, religion, or the ability of prayer to impact someone's health. So it will not be a lot of peoples' "First of all".

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Its confirmed that he just has the flue, which can be serious...but just like my mom told me after the cancelation of the btwb im going to say on here... im sure that he has some of the best doctors its okay

GagaisHotAF

I could honestly give two ****s about a jazz cover tour right now. I hope he is okay.

And guys.....don't be shocked if the tour gets cancelled. It probably will. Its nearing its end and even if Tony is fine, they are not going to allow him to tour for A WHILE. He is 89 YEARS OLD FOLKS

Honestly I feel like his management might push him giving he has sold out Radio City shows next week. 

Probably on Grindr

Bradley

OMg I never realized they have to refund everything including train and airplane tickets

Archived