Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pop music does not have to be this way

moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And not to sound rude or whatever but if gaga puts out another dance album when dance music is obviously not what some people want. I never hear that kind of music on the radio anymore. If she releases a dance album, I don’t think I could take her seriously as an artist anymore. If she did that, I would think she is trying to cling on to something. It would show me she’s afraid to legitimately branch out.

She won't. We'll see a different genre next album for sure. The way we hurried out of AP Era was proof enough. 

And not to sound rude or whatever but if gaga puts out another dance album when dance music is obviously not what some people want. I never hear that kind of music on the radio anymore. If she releases a dance album, I don’t think I could take her seriously as an artist anymore. If she did that, I would think she is trying to cling on to something. It would show me she’s afraid to legitimately branch out.

she should do what she wants, not what some people want. 

(this doesn't mean that I want her to put out a dance album, I'm just saying..). 

Staryu

"killer rock album" yes please :giveup: 

"Something like imagine dragons or fall out boy" A6z8zIQ.gif though, I do enjoy some songs from Imagine Dragons

moonboywow

Lots of leather, s-xy, short dresses and black hair. Just imagine gaga doing music like demons by imagine dragons

moonboywow

Album concept: exploring different mental issues like depression, anxiety and how to deal with them. Kinda like the monster ball performance of paparazzi.

It would be cool if the album was about defeating the things that try to defeat us.

YAASSSSSSSS YOU BETTER SLAY BUT the best way to describe the next album is like DANCE. DEATH. ART. ROCK.

i wanna see the receipts  :whitney:

and how is she gonna put dance and rock together  :reductive:

...ÄąllÄąllÄą c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ÄąllÄąllÄą...

Seems like all she does is write about the pain from the previous era.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

moonboywow

Seems like all she does is write about the pain from the previous era.

Yeah because s-xxx dreams, MANiCURE, Jewels N' Drugs, girl under you, and fashion sound so deep. I want ****ing honest as **** Lyrica like demons by imagine dragons, the kids aren't alright by fall out boy, 21 guns by green day or even lyrically another song like bad romance.

Yeah because s-xxx dreams, MANiCURE, Jewels N' Drugs, girl under you, and fashion sound so deep. I want ****ing honest as **** Lyrica like demons by imagine dragons, the kids aren't alright by fall out boy, 21 guns by green day or even lyrically another song like bad romance.

Alright, chill. Just pointing out that this seems to be a recurring theme with her albums. And for me I'd personally prefer her do something a bit less predictable.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

moonboywow

Alright, chill. Just pointing out that this seems to be a recurring theme with her albums. And for me I'd personally prefer her do something a bit less predictable.

A rock album about her experiences with depression, suicidal thoughts, and self harm isn't predictable

moonboywow

she did it with BTW

A rock album about her experiences with depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts haven't been done by gaga.

Archived