Gaga bubbles

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

A dream come true tbh :pray: but I don't think it'll hhappen 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

Madonna great voice? :dies:  Gaga is artistically above Madonna and doesn't need her. Madonna isn't the queen of pop, she's the queef of pop.

tumblr_inline_n1l36mAjhZ1r5jvdz.gif

​Madonna indeed used to have a great voice, it only grew weaker with her age & lack of vocal training.

I can provide examples, but i don't want to spam, i think its already established that she was a capable singer at some point in her career, which everyone overlooks.

'Gaga is artistically above Madonna and doesn't need her' - i need you to elaborate more about that statement as i don't want to say things that will provoke delusional fans to come at me.

The Queen of Pop title is just metaphorical slang used to acknowledge / appreciate her impact & legacy that she marked the music industry with, a legacy that no other female artist is ever going to come close to.

Jjang

No shade't but why would Gaga want to collaborate with Madonna? Shouldn't it be obvious Madonna thrived on antics rather than her "talent" with these past 2 albums she has released. She's lucky she was a pop star in 80's when social media/YouTube didn't exist, because I doubt she would have made it as big as she did. :madge:

​BS.

Achieving recognition & fame was arguably more difficult in the 80's.

Archived