💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what if gaga showed us videos of her doing super normal things?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

Would you be here for it? Kinda like gaga vision. She could post videos on YouTube of her like...getting made up for a cheek to cheek show while an unknown song is playing and we would later find out that it's a scrapped instrumental but she'd be showing us what the album would sound like. 

SissyFromSpace

she already has done this

walk her dog

shop

eat

:flop: 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Normal thing = getting ready to perform with Tony Bennett in a sold out show :toofunny: I would like one day-in-life Gaga vlog, from the moment she wakes up and she doing her thang during the day tbh. With instrumentals please. But PLEASE do not become an annoying daily vlogger youtuber, Gags.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

moonboywow

Normal thing = getting ready to perform with Tony Bennett in a sold out show :toofunny: I would like one day-in-life Gaga vlog, from the moment she wakes up and she doing her thang during the day tbh. With instrumentals please. But PLEASE do not become an annoying daily vlogger youtuber, Gags.

Yes because wearing a Versace robe is normal too lol. Normal for gaga. Not just everyday Joe normal. 

LaMaisonGaga

inb4 Gaga turns into one of those YouTubers that have like Mourning Routine and How-To-Make-School-Lunch videos up just in Gaga version. "Makeup with Sarah Tanno", "Bathing Asia and doing her nails", "Watching DWUW video with monsters outside my balcony #Subscribe"

lamaisongaga.com

lego

Yes, I want to see her cooking for Taylor and how they interact, what they chat about, her conversations with her mom, manager, Haus...exchanging ideas. Day in the studio, how she comes up with lyrics etc.

FreePalestine

Yes because wearing a Versace robe is normal too lol. Normal for gaga. Not just everyday Joe normal. 

​I just found it funny the way you phrased "super normal things", lol :smh: 

Shaney

But PLEASE do not become an annoying daily vlogger youtuber, Gags.

​she'd never have the time to do that, and plus it would be weird if she did... vlogging through a crowd of paparazzi :laughga:

Shaney

Yes, I want to see her cooking for Taylor and how they interact, what they chat about, her conversations with her mom, manager, Haus...exchanging ideas. Day in the studio, how she comes up with lyrics etc.

​It would be awesome if she made videos like this sometimes <3

​she'd never have the time to do that, and plus it would be weird if she did... vlogging through a crowd of paparazzi :laughga:

​The reverse Assholian experience

Archived