đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Partynaseous a hit?

Quark

Featured Posts

I don't think it would be a mainstream hit, but I think it would have brought Gags some new fans from the EDM/techno community if they actually heard it. Definitely wouldnt have hurt to release it :shrug:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JesseBabe

I don't think it would have been a hit, but I can see 100% that if it was actually released, this would be played in gay clubs everywhere.

Versace

TEA is the ultimate unreleased song that could have been a hit. I bet you it was too good that Gaga didn't want to release it and keep it to herself worried that it would top Bad Romance or something. We will leak TEA if it's the last thing we do.

gagzus

It definitely sounded like the experimental sound ACT II was supposed to be...different yet catchy and again...very Gaga and original. 

I wish we could've enjoyed the full song. However, as a single idk if it would've worked as a single, but it definitely would've worked as a fan fave on the album. 

​the one we had was a remix by DJWS of just Gaga's part(s) from the song, the actual one was a trap song 

soundwave

​the one we had was a remix by DJWS of just Gaga's part(s) from the song, the actual one was a trap song 

​How do you know this?

ARTPOPisaChoice

Do anybody have a link of it? I haven't heard of it before

here's the highest quality version. However, it's not the rave version, it's the rock version she did with her live band in the later artraves

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

ARTPOPisaChoice

If a song like 7/11 by Beyoncé is able to sell ~600.000 in the US, recieve almost 200M views on its official video, recieve 85M streams, peak in the Top 15 of the Hot 100, peak in the Top 30 of overall radio, and still stay charting on Billboard 100 after 20 weeks, I think a song like Partynauseous would fair well.  It would have gained Gaga straight fans, been a streaming smash, and increased her urban reputation. Little Monster just would have had to ignore it's sales

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

here's the highest quality version. However, it's not the rave version, it's the rock version she did with her live band in the later artraves

​It's like Gaga lost her hit radar, the previous version clearly sounded like a hit, unique and so interesting.

In this rock version the guitars are so loud and destroys the whole feeling ): TThis version sounds also not so experimental, the urban vibe also dissapeared and rave energy can't unfold itself ):

RBNLM

​It's like Gaga lost her hit radar, the previous version clearly sounded like a hit, unique and so interesting.

In this rock version the guitars are so loud and destroys the whole feeling ): TThis version sounds also not so experimental, the urban vibe also dissapeared and rave energy can't unfold itself ):

​the song was adapted for the sow it's not like she was selling it

Archived