darkchylde

mayltdown?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. mayltdown?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

No because Alabama Shakes, Lana Del Rey, and Azealia Banks are all releasing this year.

Gaga isn't the only artist I care about. I will be fine until she decides to release a new album.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

​This!!!  Gaga never tweeted anything specifically confirming new music would be released in May and even Bobby said we wouldn't get new music until 2016 so anyone who has a meltdown would be melting down because of something they created in their own imaginary world.   :manicure:

​DWUW video did in fact exist though. That was the last time I had a meltdown for Gaga. :madge:

Bad Bromance

​DWUW video did in fact exist though. That was the last time I had a meltdown for Gaga. :madge:

Same here bae.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Creyk

Yes, always!  It's unfortunate, but true.  :dead:

​Um....were you here for the skype ball? BTW cover? TEOG video?  APP? ARTPOP's opening numbers?Those were the biggest meltdowns and they weren't made up by fans

Bad Bromance

​Um....were you here for the skype ball? BTW cover? TEOG video?  APP? ARTPOP's opening numbers?Those were the biggest meltdowns and they weren't made up by fans

​I see where you're coming from, I totally do, however, Gaga herself never confirmed any new music in May of 2015 or any month this year for that matter.  People are jumping the gun making assumptions that TIHTY will be released some time this year. 

Do I want this to happen?  Of course!  The reality, however, is probably what we've been told by Bobby - that no new Gaga music will be available until 2016.  If people choose to hold this against Gaga, then I think it's pretty unfair on their part because she never confirmed anything.  That's my point.

Creyk

​I see where you're coming from, I totally do, however, Gaga herself never confirmed any new music in May of 2015 or any month this year for that matter.  People are jumping the gun making assumptions that TIHTY will be released some time this year. 

Do I want this to happen?  Of course!  The reality, however, is probably what we've been told by Bobby - that no new Gaga music will be available until 2016.  If people choose to hold this against Gaga, then I think it's pretty unfair on their part because she never confirmed anything.  That's my point.

​Yeah I see your point

I don't think anything is happening in May

Bad Bromance

​Yeah I see your point

I don't think anything is happening in May

I don't either.  Hope I'm wrong, though. :awesome: 

moonboywow

I won't have a meltdown because when my fave said they were making an album, they broke up. My chemical romance. 

Gaga can take her time. I have my "kitchen sink" music to listen to

Archived