Featured Posts

Spock

Tyring to get that straight men demographic i c :lolly:

never going to work lol

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just waiting for him to show his butt. Anything else is so been there done that by now. 

Giorno Giovanna

i wonder whose body that is :toofunga:

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

mens health? :excuseme: 

this BOY has nothing to do with mens health. going to the gym to try and change your boyish features to make people change their opinions about you is a joke. I really find this offensive. 

They could have gotten someone else who actually put health into their everyday life.

SMH & I read mens health alot! Their just doing this for SALES. I am disgusted!

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Dawson

mens health? :excuseme: 

this BOY has nothing to do with mens health. going to the gym to try and change your boyish features to make people change their opinions about you is a joke. I really find this offensive. 

They could have gotten someone else who actually put health into their everyday life.

SMH & I read mens health alot! Their just doing this for SALES. I am disgusted!

ñ€â€č

Pretty much. Thats why these magazines do nothing for me, there are so many commited people out there who go through hard financial times and multiple jobs and social criticism yet still pull through and WORK.

ñ€â€č

Pretty much. Thats why these magazines do nothing for me, there are so many commited people out there who go through hard financial times and multiple jobs and social criticism yet still pull through and WORK.

ñ€â€čits really annoying man. Because I go to the gym with straight & gay people & none of them is their to make people change nothing about them. They're there to be fit & healthy. I can't with these magazines today... 

I would understand (The Rock, Lebron James, etc) but Justin? :manicure: I want to know what he knows about being healthy & what he knows about the dynamics of the gym.

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

GagaMyBlood95

Justin I'll let you f.uck me if you keep quiet

ñ€â€čSo true :lmao: :rip:

Archived