Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[LISTEN] Less Autotuned Britney Telephone Demo With Gaga

TailoredGuilts

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

Britney sounds good on this one, but it's missing the epicness Gaga's final version had

Well that's because it's a demo. Most early demos like this or like the autotune mess of britney's that leaked can't really blow you away until it's final.

hop on that **** like a maniac

UC PiXELVISION

no thanks.

Not really.

Don't hate, appreciate. It will a *** poping masterpiece.

TheOriginalOne

bop

but the original is waaay better .... this sound take from a old video game :laughga:

Gagaloo911

I quite like it, though comes no where near the bop and epicness that is the album version :yes:

RainingOnMe

It's fake guys, made with britney's demo stems which leaked years ago along with gaga's leads also leaked.

It's fake guys, made with britney's demo stems which leaked years ago along with gaga's leads also leaked.

Could you link us to these Demo Stems and I think the whole Telephone Vocal Stems leaked right?

RainingOnMe

Could you link us to these Demo Stems and I think the whole Telephone Vocal Stems leaked right?

Correct :) No instrumental did for Gaga's sadly, and only instrumental ones for Britney's did :rip:

TailoredGuilts

What do you mean by fake?

I don't think anyone actually thinks this was a legitimate collaboration....

Some lucky person managed to find the stems of Britney's Telephone demo from years ago and was able to take away some of the autotune and then they combined it with Gaga's finished vocals from the actual Telephone.... and then they remixed it a little.... I'm almost certain this is the case. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived