Does Gaga have too many tattoos?

katyperry2

71 members have voted

1. 1. Does GaGa have too many tattoos?

• Yes, theres a lot of pointless ones
    • No, I love them all
    • Kinda, she could get rid of a couple of them

Featured Posts

Ok. No hate, but is it just me or is GaGa starting to have an excessive amount of tattoos? The Mother Monster and Monster Paw ones I love. But there are some that I find kind of pointless. Like the anchor and flower pattern for example. I don't know, Am I overthinking this?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its her body, she can decide what she wants to do with it even if she does choose to get ugly tattoos 

the flower pattern is to cover her tramp stamp lmao

Miranda Sings

They may seem pointless to you, but they aren't to her. It's her body, why should anyone else have a say in what she puts on it? I couldn't care less about her tattoos.

its her body, she can decide what she wants to do with it even if she does choose to get ugly tattoos 

the flower pattern is to cover her tramp stamp lmao

I didn't know that. And you do have a point.

I didn't know that. And you do have a point.

lady-gaga-music-note-tattoo.jpg

The treble clef was her existing tattoo and then a while later she got the rest done 

I voted "No. I love them all" but in reality I'm indifferent. It's her body, she can do what she wants with it.

I love her talent and that's why I'm a fan. Tattoos, weight etc don't change that.

I voted "No. I love them all" but in reality I'm indifferent. It's her body, she can do what she wants with it.

I love her talent and that's why I'm a fan. Tattoos, weight etc don't change that.

true

lady-gaga-music-note-tattoo.jpg

The treble clef was her existing tattoo and then a while later she got the rest done 

I noticed that, but I figured she had it there purposely. She could always get tattoo removal. :shrug:

It's just a few drawings on her, she's still absolutely beautiful and also the most talented popstar since Whitney. I guess I'm just indifferent.

I'm not here for the tattoos. If I want to see tattoos I'll go to a basketball game. :teehee:

Mars..........or bust!

giskardsb

nobody here has a right to call her tat's pointless.  She has her reasons for every single one of them.  

RAMROD

I am not bothering much.

She will ink and keep on inking her body.

Do not forget, this is a woman who called herself a free b---h and writes self empowering songs such as Hair.

So she wouldn't bother much what other people will say or think about her tattoos or hair or what she wears or her make ups.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

artRaver

I personally think it's rude to call someones tattoo "pointless" even if her tattoos were just due to spurs of the moment who are we to judge what she puts on her body?

The anchor tattoo does have a meaning behind it by the way, lol.

?15h7b8.png

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

I don't love all of them but I respect her wishes

Although I do hope she doesn't get so many that you can barely see skin. Either way, I'll get over it although I would personally think she'd look better without so many.

Archived