đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Ellie Goulding

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, Tove Lo said:

I haven't even listened to the album. I was so disappointed with the promo songs she released before the album.

yea :green:

I just wanted Halcyon 2.0 but more darker tbh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2015 at 2:53 PM, Tove Lo said:

I haven't even listened to the album. I was so disappointed with the promo songs she released before the album.

I really like the album.

Devotion, The Greatest, Codes, Lost & Found, Aftertaste...

Heal, Devotion, Lost & Found, Aftertaste, Codes, SITWYM are all brilliant :nick: I will admit I was also hoping for some 2015-esque Figure 8s and My Bloods, but it's a really enjoyable pop album in its own way!

Tove Lo

I just bought the album at Target :green: This is going to be my first listen ever.

hop on that **** like a maniac

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dominic

So I spent a good hour trying to find a live version of Scream It Out but it's not even part of the set list :grr:

How can she pay dust to the best song on the album? It even contains her favourite lyrics.  :grr: stupid! :grr:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

HausOfHarlow
4 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

So I spent a good hour trying to find a live version of Scream It Out but it's not even part of the set list :grr:

How can she pay dust to the best song on the album? It even contains her favourite lyrics.  :grr: stupid! :grr:

I agree. I like the setlist and I was surprised how many tracks from the album she is playing, but I thought she would have definitely included Scream It Out, maybe even as a closer to the show! Bummer!

Dominic
3 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

I agree. I like the setlist and I was surprised how many tracks from the album she is playing, but I thought she would have definitely included Scream It Out, maybe even as a closer to the show! Bummer!

It's made to be sang in a huge arena on tour.  Like it's destined for that greatness.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived