đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne vs Fernando Garibay

Bradley

RedOne vs Fernando Garibay  

99 members have voted

1. 1. RedOne vs Fernando Garibay

• Mum mum mum mah... Ra ra ah ah ah
    • I'm on the edge, of glory! I'm gonna marry, the night! Baby loves to dance in the dark.
    • #JUSTICEFORDJWS

Featured Posts

Bradley

Fernando. He just has such a vast range of styles with his productions. He definitely showed that on BTW. RedOne has become a little monotonous at this point.

I agree with you. RedOne is more into clubbing and darker tones while Fernando can produce soulful and cheerful songs like The Edge of Glory and Fashion of His Love to darker tones like Dance in the Dark and Heavy Metal Lover, but his songs aren't that bold like RedOne's to me, RedOne's music catches a lot of attention, with his productions on Judas, Bad Romance, ScheiBe and Poker Face, we clearly see that he's ready for them to go viral at anytime. Just my opinion.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

It's my favorite song tbh and not just my favorite gaga song. Don't disrespect the God of Glory :manicure:

Joking aside, I can't tell you what you should feel when listening to it but it's the one song of gaga's that gives me the most feelings. Happiness and sadness at the same time. It's such a powerful song :flutter:

I actually like the idea of the song but I think the instrumental is way too loud, it covers so much of Gaga's voice especially on the choruses. The beat and bass are too strong too imo. The sax needs a bit more silence, the other instruments kind of don't flow with the sax.

P/S: But I'm glad that it slayed on the charts and radio though.

Bradley

zedd  :teehee:

omg I forgot him, YASS ZEDD! G.U.Y. is my jam! Zedd and RedOne, the perfect producers for Gags' sixth album!

I wouldn't call RedOne monotonous (Scheisse and Hair?) but I agree about Fernando. Also I love how Fernando brings back the 80s (TEOG and FOHL). Let's not forget Fernando did PARTYNAUSEOUS as well :legend:

OMG yes! Another reason why I choose him over Red. 

Bradley

fernando is hot

Calvin Harris is the hottest producer but among those who worked with Gaga, Zedd's on the lead.

I agree with you. RedOne is more into clubbing and darker tones while Fernando can produce soulful and cheerful songs like The Edge of Glory and Fashion of His Love to darker tones like Dance in the Dark and Heavy Metal Lover, but his songs aren't that bold like RedOne's to me, RedOne's music catches a lot of attention, with his productions on Judas, Bad Romance, ScheiBe and Poker Face, we clearly see that he's ready for them to go viral at anytime. Just my opinion.

I agree. It's just that Red's lacklustre work with other artists lately is a little daunting. But that's also because these artists don't take the initiative to push him towards their vision (that's if they even have a vision for the song). RedOne puzzles me sometimes  :duck:

Bradley

I agree. It's just that Red's lacklustre work with other artists lately is a little daunting. But that's also because these artists don't take the initiative to push him towards their vision (that's if they even have a vision for the song). RedOne puzzles me sometimes  :duck:

I thought of that as well, his work on Austin Mahone's album is just so basic. But then I thought of Judas, I'm convinced to vote for him.

Archived